The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Any of you lovely Ninjas wanna do me a solid and pick up a steelcase copy of Ash vs Evil Dead Season 2 from Best Buy? Would be greatly appreciated. If you are indeed able, please just let me know the total including shipping, fees and a little for your troubles. Thank you kindly. :)

When I make the order from GB, after the directly payment where I can check the status of order?
Thank you.
Here:

GB_purchases.jpg

When your payment has successfully gone through, you'll see the purchase status on the right:

GB_status.jpg

Or were you thinking of something else?

Will there be a GB for the new John Wick/John Wick2 Edition ( release Date Dec5) by Best Buy ? Or maybe some American Ninja can help me get a copy? :thumbs:

Just wondering if there will be a group buy for the Best Buy Blu-ray/DVD combo steelbook for Kingsman: The Golden Circle?

Hello,
I wonder if there will be group buy for KimchiDVD Blade Runner 2049 Fullslip, lenti and OC... I'm really interested in them.

Hello Andy, wondering if there will be a group buy for the Best Buy Blu-ray steelbook for The Greatest Showman ? Thx