The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

I know it is an Amazon exclusive but I always thought shipping was super expensive making a GB helpful for those outside of Europe.

Amazon shipping is actually quite cheap to the US and Amazon take off the VAT they charge us Brits/Europeans. Usually works out just a few pennies more than if we had bought it with free shipping and then we have to ship to US, say.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Play.com's Shutter Island exclusive please :D

When they give details. Expect that will be Wave 3 (or is it 4, losing count). Do a search on play under blu ray Steelbooks and then do the search under Release Date in the drop down bown top right. :)

i would like to request a GB for the netherlands media markt releases

the next three days
the constant gardener
million dollar baby
etc etc

Last edited:
Can anyone please offer a group buy for the upcoming video game steelbooks to be released by Future Shop? This the list:
Borderlands 2
New Super Mario Bros 2
Sleeping Dogs