The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Is anyone gonna do a group buy for team America world police

I really hope so I been waiting for this for years

I see play is releasing this UK

Any news on this release yet can't wait for this one

Last edited:
just a question: why in any GB are not indicated languages, subs and zone? the same in the presentation of each steelbook?

is it possible to have systematically these informations?

thanks

Very good question. My response would be that most group buys if not all are for upcoming releases and unless these information are readily available in press releases, they can only be confirmed when the item has been released.

Reactions: grospaquet31
just a question: why in any GB are not indicated languages, subs and zone? the same in the presentation of each steelbook?

is it possible to have systematically these informations?

thanks

Its just too much work to have all this information available for a GB Thread.

The MAIN reason you wont find that information in my GBs is because this information is most of the time already in the release Thread.

John

The MAIN reason you wont find that information in my GBs is because this information is most of the time already in the release Thread.

John

Maybe add a link to the release thread to your GB John saying that all infos can be found there?
If you would like, I could add them for you to help.

Reactions: Masterblaster

John

i was just asking in order to know if there is french language or french subs in the GB i'm taking part. it's important to me. i'm sure i'm not the only one.

you are talking about your GB but the problem is general and i can assure you that theses information are not available even after the release day.

i was just asking in order to know if there is french language or french subs in the GB i'm taking part. it's important to me. i'm sure i'm not the only one.

you are talking about your GB but the problem is general and i can assure you that theses information are not available even after the release day.

I certainly sympathise with your point of view and as with most GB Hosts I try to put a link to the release thread on the Group Buy (I do miss the odd one) as the info you require should always be here rather than on the GB page. However such is life that whilst the Studios might say one thing on inital press release (or whatever), by the time the release actually comes round then things may have changed. Sometimes it might be printed but the Subs are different. A reverse situation could be applied to the use of forced subtitles in French copies, something that TF1 have down to an artform. :)