The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
Any updates when the Group buy copies will start shipping out?
i haven't gotten a shipping invoice yet

"Shipping Invoices will be sent after the product order is completed and varies by the destination country."
dunno if this has passed, looks like all the direct/retail copies have long since arrived

I just got my full slip and it’s gorgeous love it and the Steelbook it’s gray too, need to see it in hand to appreciate it, the shining n metal effects are awesome as the the color in between red and orange kind of, really cool!

Reactions: JGCramp
Can't wait to receive mine. Turns out it arrived a while ago to a freight forwarder, but was misplaced.
Didn't know I'd be able to order easily direct, but that order is also stuck somewhere since November 22nd with Royal Mail...

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from @Aniv if he will be sending those ship Invoices soon? Really looking forward to this! and praying he hasn't come down with Covid or something inhibiting his health.

hes fine, just busy with multiple GBs, real life work etc

You do realise when you play down the 'importance' of a GB with the term 'real life' you're ignoring the fact that people paid real life money from their own real life work don't you?

I think everyone who's joined one of Aniv's GB's would rather hear from him directly rather than you especially when you're telling people to give him a break like you did over in the Justice League thread

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
You do realise when you play down the 'importance' of a GB with the term 'real life' you're ignoring the fact that people paid real life money from their own real life work don't you?

I think everyone who's joined one of Aniv's GB's would rather hear from him directly rather than you especially when you're telling people to give him a break like you did over in the Justice League thread
I talked to him yesterday and since when have people not ever gotten their GB orders? Your “real life money” will still get your the same product if its another 10 days before it ships or tomorrow. The Justice League orders are delayed on the other side of the pond I think so its nothing he can control. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I talked to him yesterday and since when have people not ever gotten their GB orders? Your “real life money” will still get your the same product if its another 10 days before it ships or tomorrow. The Justice League orders are delayed on the other side of the pond I think so its nothing he can control. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

I wake up just fine, I just have a problem with you and your dismissive attitude (and have done for years btw). It's not becoming of a 'super-mod'

You should still stop telling us nonsense. We are entitled to ask questions when all the other GBs have been delivered (or shipped) except here. The problem is certainly not with Collectong. For example, I paid the MBAM postage on November 24 and no news for 2 months, while I received the other 2 MB purchased on 2 other GB for 2 weeks now.

The natives are getting restless because it's a jungle out there. Maybe a Tarzan jungle call from Aniv
would put the natives at ease. We know he hasn't been eaten by a lion but it would be nice to hear from him.:LOL: