The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
GB shipments will be able to be tracked on Monday. For any members that have still not paid as per spreadsheet, they will have to contact me later and their shipments will be on hold for another 2 weeks and then forfeited.

There is a new process for GB's I host and even though it is not ideal it will ensure timely shipments among other things for future groupbuys starting with Leon.

GB shipments will be able to be tracked on Monday. For any members that have still not paid as per spreadsheet, they will have to contact me later and their shipments will be on hold for another 2 weeks and then forfeited.

There is a new process for GB's I host and even though it is not ideal it will ensure timely shipments among other things for future groupbuys starting with Leon.
Helo, its 6.3 and the item is still not shipped. Status is from 6.2 still same: "Sender is preparing item for posting".
Aniv, could you please communicate actively? This seems there is some problem with this GB. Thanks in advance

Reactions: kingkarl1967
Well someone blocked me for calling out Aniv for not following through on his commitments!!

Anyway, Aniv said he don't give a rats ass about any of the GB's. So unless we pray to the PayPal gods or someone more mature can handle his commitments its highly unlikely we ever see any product from this GB.

• Haha
Reactions: eLviS1987
Well someone blocked me for calling out Aniv for not following through on his commitments!!

Anyway, Aniv said he don't give a rats ass about any of the GB's. So unless we pray to the PayPal gods or someone more mature can handle his commitments its highly unlikely we ever see any product from this GB.
Take it easy on Aniv. This morning I woke up a bit gloomy, walked outside and suddenly the clouds parted and Aniv said from on high, "Hey all! All shipments have been sent out.." I was gloomy no longer. Aniv is a busy group buy demigod and remember that Aniv does not have to run these group buys. I, for one, am grateful I don't have to get up at 4am to buy directly from Manta.

Take it easy on Aniv. This morning I woke up a bit gloomy, walked outside and suddenly the clouds parted and Aniv said from on high, "Hey all! All shipments have been sent out.." I was gloomy no longer. Aniv is a busy group buy demigod and remember that Aniv does not have to run these group buys. I, for one, am grateful I don't have to get up at 4am to buy directly from Manta.
I didn’t get this, but I agree. Manta is super early and I always seem to oversleep it, which is why I didn’t get this.

There is tracking on my order! There is tracking on my order! There is tracking on my order! There is tracking on my order! There is tracking on my order! There is tracking on my order! "Shut the F up", the wife demands. Bye.