The Suicide Squad (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 51) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 18, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on September 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $173.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Foil, Embossing
Full Slip: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing
Lenti: 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenti: 1000 copies, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

0E8F8474-DBB0-422A-95B5-09CFEA1CDB72.jpeg
25ED815C-5E98-4864-A5DC-7E3C1F87ADBB.jpeg
F9C8A250-EC63-4A9C-B5CF-2C2E38D4B5F2.jpeg
C0450A8A-9C1B-4B62-8AA8-21E360B93718.jpeg

Last edited:
The natives are getting restless because it's a jungle out there. Maybe a Tarzan jungle call from Aniv
would put the natives at ease. We know he hasn't been eaten by a lion but it would be nice to hear from him.:LOL:
Interesting! Do you mind pulling the nails off or teeth out of the dead body over there in the corner of the Lion's den?
I definitely think we need to do an autopsy to figure out who's body that is over in the corner. Over a month without a response

My boss would be like "WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO" when I pretended to return to work after just disappearing off the face of the earth lmao!!!
Edit: But seriously though so disrespectful and unacceptable behavior with this vanishing situation

I can understand that people are getting a little agitated, I’m waiting on a SL myself but I also managed to bag a DL direct in the end which I received back in November.
We all get that GB’s aren’t their main jobs and at the end of the day it’s great that people do them but I think what the majority want is just better communication, it makes all the difference if you are kept in the loop.

Start of february and no information. Could someone provide some please? Thanks

Yes tracking #'s will be added to the spreadsheet once its shipped out (very soon). I will be away from the forums until Thursday-Friday, SS and 2001 Shipping Bills will be sent shortly after that as both are ready to be shipped.

From ZSJL ML thread.

I need someone to please refresh my faulty memory. Does Manta Lab ship the group buy copies only after all group buy members
have paid their shipping fee OR are they shipped as individuals pay?
I paid over a week ago but see no activity yet on my tracking number.

Any of GB participants got their packade shipped? Its 2 weeks from Aniv email, paid by deadline and trackingshows " Sender is preparing item for posting". This GB is somehow competing with Filmarena releases :)

It's 3 months since we paid the shipping bill for Justice League, your 2 weeks it's minor in comparison

Careful though his protector will be around soon telling us he has real world stuff to deal with