The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Orders done direct from Second Sight store includes 3 exclusive collector's art cards while stocks last
328269142_895815088239190_5536708407647246044_n.jpg

ArtcardExclusives_900x.jpg

Last edited:
I may be wrong, but depends on which web site we got it, the difference for delivery or even dispatch seems big ... many people already got their package.

A person from Second Sight answer me and said "Royal Mail" delivery could take some weeks at the moment which was not the case a few month ago ...
for my previous Second Sight Orders, delivery took only a week or 10 days max to get it.

I don't mind waiting for few days more, just wish to receive it in perfect condition.

I’m hoping mine arrives from Diabolikdvd today. It was out for delivery on Monday but my building never got mail delivery. Then yesterday there was no mail delivery again. We’ll see what happens today.

I may be wrong, but depends on which web site we got it, the difference for delivery or even dispatch seems big ... many people already got their package.

A person from Second Sight answer me and said "Royal Mail" delivery could take some weeks at the moment which was not the case a few month ago ...
for my previous Second Sight Orders, delivery took only a week or 10 days max to get it.

I don't mind waiting for few days more, just wish to receive it in perfect condition.
Royal Mail is still a gamble at the moment depending on what area you live in. Some areas have massive delays still, I spent weeks waiting for 48-hour tracked deliveries for example that just got held in depots and even some letters have been delayed by 2-3 weeks at times. Tbh, with the way Second Sight package their orders, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about in regards to condition - they pack very well.

On another note, Amazon dispatched mine today for delivery on Friday (presumably by Royal Mail).

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny and Flloydo
Does anyone know if these will be back in stock?

I already saw some little editions (like "Monster" Limited Edition,for example) get back in stock .... but not sure if it will be the same for those big edition
They said TCM had a huge success for the sale .... you should check everyday for a couple of week. And if it's still sold out, I guess it won't be back in stock.
Or try to add a plug-in in your browser, which detect every change on the product page. It may be easier for you.

Royal Mail is still a gamble at the moment depending on what area you live in. Some areas have massive delays still, I spent weeks waiting for 48-hour tracked deliveries for example that just got held in depots and even some letters have been delayed by 2-3 weeks at times. Tbh, with the way Second Sight package their orders, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about in regards to condition - they pack very well.

On another note, Amazon dispatched mine today for delivery on Friday (presumably by Royal Mail).

just checked my tracking ... seems the order arrived in France ... but I may have customs fees, really hope I'm wrong about it ... I bought many Second Sight Edition from Zavvi without customs fees.
If I had to pay fees, I guess it would be very expensive due to the item price.

I ordered from amazon and hadn't realised it had been dispatched so hopefully tomorrow. Getting rave reviews for it's picture and sound quality. I'm really hoping that now disney are open to their classics on physical media I would love to see Second sight or arrow get a chance judging by recent releases.

I expect I will have delivery next week
Some parcels shipped using Royal Mail in past month has only taken 2 days to arrive and some 6 days to my address in Ireland