The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 10, 2023
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £44.99
Notes: Orders done direct from Second Sight store includes 3 exclusive collector's art cards while stocks last
328269142_895815088239190_5536708407647246044_n.jpg

ArtcardExclusives_900x.jpg

Last edited:
Still sold out. For everyone looking for a copy they are still available at rarewaves for a pretty much retail price. Beware that their shipping is not great though, but it’s cheap.

Back on all sites apart from HMV at the moment. Amazon says temporarily out of stock, but you can still place an order.

I not get delivery yet of my Second Sight order
Was allegedly dispatched on Friday 14th

I usually have delivery to Republic of Ireland between 2-6 days with parcels sent by royal mail from UK

Martin was delivered in 6 days

I will wait until Monday before I contact Second Sight

Royal Mail standard International is not a trackable service (Even though you are given a tracking number by retailer) so I can't tell if Royal Mail even got the parcel yet

I usually don't pay for tracked delivery with my second sight orders as I not have issues with any of my previous orders

I not get delivery yet of my Second Sight order
Was allegedly dispatched on Friday 14th

I usually have delivery to Republic of Ireland between 2-6 days with parcels sent by royal mail from UK

Martin was delivered in 6 days

I will wait until Monday before I contact Second Sight

Royal Mail standard International is not a trackable service (Even though you are given a tracking number by retailer) so I can't tell if Royal Mail even got the parcel yet

I usually don't pay for tracked delivery with my second sight orders as I not have issues with any of my previous orders
Same boat. I personally Pre ordered day one back at the end of January. Didn't hear anything off second sight until Monday 17th when it allegedly shipped using royal mail 48 hour tracking. I live in England and if I use the tracking information it still states Royal mail are waiting for the parcel from second sight.