Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £25.00

91KdF7TixkL._AC_SY445_.jpg
91JgGa5sgGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91yrhmICx+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Amazon is UK shipping address only at the moment

This might change at some stage for delivery address outside UK that's if they not sold out before this

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
I do like this design, but I can only buy so many editions of the same film before I start to question my own sanity lol. Matt's steel will be the last for me!

Reactions: Jace88
fellow Ninjas! i welcome you to The Thing day! only have 4 copies of this film already? fear not! for today we bring you 3 more! :woot: :thumbs:

joking aside, i really like this art. the film has already been released so many times, but i like the combo of the original artwork version on the back and the version of the 100th anniversary horizontal artwork on the front, both iced up.

others will know better then me, but are this artwork and also the 'Studio Canal matching' artwork both by Matt Ferguson? amazon says this is his also. if so, busy guy!

i alraedy have plenty of copies of this film already. so will probably be buying this. :LOL:

Reactions: Lord Vader
Honestly can’t stand this version. I much prefer the horizontal steelbook with the similar art with the green colour scheme and debossed title.

The Matt Ferguson art is better imo but that still annoys me lol. One of my favourite films and every announcement in the past few days has really annoyed me. Not even interested in the box edition. I just wish that art was on a steelbook instead of both these 2

Reactions: djjez83
Honestly can’t stand this version. I much prefer the horizontal steelbook with the similar art with the green colour scheme and debossed title.

The Matt Ferguson art is better imo but that still annoys me lol. One of my favourite films and every announcement in the past few days has really annoyed me. Not even interested in the box edition. I just wish that art was on a steelbook instead of both these 2
Best artwork ;)

13222751-1394882974299550.jpg

yeah man. I think this is stunning. That and the other version he made that’s on the German digipack. Like I said before I love Matts minimalistic art. He’s one of my favs out there but just not feeling his minimalistic thing art. But then I was never a fan of the other 4 he made. Which is why I never bought them

Reactions: djjez83
yeah man. I think this is stunning. That and the other version he made that’s on the German digipack. Like I said before I love Matts minimalistic art. He’s one of my favs out there but just not feeling his minimalistic thing art. But then I was never a fan of the other 4 he made. Which is why I never bought them
I agree that the artwork is great
But
Why the fack does it have to repeated on virtually all of the contents????????(n)(n):angry::angry:

I agree that the artwork is great
But
Why the fack does it have to repeated on virtually all of the contents????????(n)(n):angry::angry:

Yeah that bugs me too. It’s like that on all the other 4 releases too. That’s on the studio. Again

i dont like any of the new thing releases.. even the CE seems like a generic homage to old VHS covers... well it probably is, but i dont like that style

it looks better on the poster tho

Last edited:
Yeah, this looks nice! How many discs in this steelbook, anybody? Can’t seem to see any written info on it, apart from the image of the inside art which seems to show a double disc holder?