Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £25.00

91KdF7TixkL._AC_SY445_.jpg
91JgGa5sgGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91yrhmICx+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Steelbook arrived today (with a badly damaged LE Boxset Thing..)

Steelbook had a loose disc, but no marks, (thanks to the special disc coating), so at least that's one successful delivery, despite amazons crappy packaging, was damage free.

It's a nice steel, will be a nice companion to the Arrow one.

Just arrived via Royal Mail.

Seems to have survived the journey in the flimsy cardboard mailer ok (at first glance, anyway).

Just arrived via Royal Mail.

Seems to have survived the journey in the flimsy cardboard mailer ok (at first glance, anyway).
Spoke too soon - removing the j-card had revealed a dent on the bottom front, and of course it keeps going in and out of stock so at the moment the only option available is to return it for a refund. A conversation with online chat needed now, I think...

Spoke too soon - removing the j-card had revealed a dent on the bottom front, and of course it keeps going in and out of stock so at the moment the only option available is to return it for a refund. A conversation with online chat needed now, I think...
Well, somewhat unusually from Amazon (in my experience, at least), their CS was pretty useless today. Perhaps they've recruited some ex-Zavvi CS staff!

They said I need to wait until Thursday to request a replacement IF it comes back in stock ("If you wish to have a replacement you will have to wait until it is in stock again"), or they could refund me so I can go and buy a copy physically ("Alternatively I can try issue you a refund for you to purchase the item physically")! I did enquire where I could get that from if it's an Amazon exclusive!!!

Looks like they might be getting more stock in on 26th September as you can order it.
Not any more, although I did see that you could place an order last night but it wasn't letting me exchange my copy though. Thinking about it, I should have just placed a new order then and returned the other one for a refund! Doh!!!

Not any more, although I did see that you could place an order last night but it wasn't letting me exchange my copy though. Thinking about it, I should have just placed a new order then and returned the other one for a refund! Doh!!!
Back up again, and have managed to request a replacement for my dented copy. Estimated to arrive on Tuesday (28th).

Back up again, and have managed to request a replacement for my dented copy. Estimated to arrive on Tuesday (28th).
Unavailable again - I must have timed that just right! At least with Amazon, I can wait for the replacement to arrive before returning the original (I have 30 days to do that before they would charge me for the replacement).

Reactions: Fmac72
Got this on Tuesday of this week. Haven’t opened it yet as I’m still waiting on the boxset to ship. Gonna decide when that arrives which to hold on to.