The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (CX Media) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 9, 2021
Purchase links: CX Media (no international orders) - Sofa Cinema
Price: NT$1580 (CX Media) - NT$1500 (Sofa Cinema)

6447559F-138B-44C9-9623-7618F106A477.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI folks, CX Media is not allowed to sell their products overseas per their licensing contract, hence the absence of English language from their site.

Sofa Cinema is the retailer who sells CX Media releases internationally but they haven't updated the site yet for either this or Nobody.

It's really growing on me. I'm really starting to like it. Hope it has some kind of special finish. Even it's just glossed...

I just can’t get on with it. Wish I could because I like that slip. The other version is growing on me though.

"The ultimate in alien terror" is a bit of a lame quote to put on the back but the slip otherwise looks great.

if you register on their site, you get 10% off in the check out process

ems shipping is quite pricy at 750 NT, but when you add another to the package it only increases by 100 NT to a reasonable 850 NT total

So when you say Sofa Cinema ships internationally does that mean both UK & US.
Also how's there packaging for shipping? Thanks @IRON MAN !
I the Full Ship has a chance to look great as well as the extra's. It could be a nice compliment to the Cinemuseum Lenti.
Their service is very good. They make sure the stuff you buy is well-protected.

Trying to register with the sofa site... doesn't like my birthday " Please fill in it correctly. It cannot be modified after registration" It picks the bloody format.. I can't change that. And it doesn't like my cell phone.. any tips in entering an international number? I tried my country code .. no luck.

Affirming what others are saying—packaging is very good, international shipping prices are extremely high. I don't think any of their special editions have ever sold out, so you're probably fine waiting until there are at least two or three things you'd like to put in one order, and reduce the total shipping.