The Thing (1982) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 3 Red Carpet live, general sale at 9 AM - UK time)
Price: £29.99

The Thing SteelBook.jpg

Open.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine, I've cleaned up my potato phones camera so this is the best I can do XD
I like it tbh, it's glossy and matches the other four, I just had a quick look at the PQ on the 4k and it looks really good.

Just noticed mine has a small dent along the bottom edge, with no damage to the j-card that covered it, so it was obviously done beforehand. :sour:

Received mine too. Very happy that it matches the others with finish as well as artwork. :D

I would share some photos, but I'm curious to see if @STUBANKS can figure it out. :p
Post them man, I'm off to work, the insta link is all you're getting :shipped:
I also noticed as I was leaving mine has a light spine slash, can't win them all :scat:

Reactions: Noodles

Can't upload to HDN, have put on insta instead.
I've fixed your post for you mate, but for future reference... just copy and paste the photo link(s) directly into your message and it'll automatically convert it for you.

Reactions: STUBANKS
My real excuse for not taking photos is that I'm too lazy... you should know this about me by now!

I sang a song to you yesterday in the style of Kermit the Frog.... just send me some f**king photos