The Thing (1982) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #03) [Italy]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September, 2018
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order August 10, 2018) Check your local time HERE
Price: €42.90
Notes: 300 print run. Lenticular Full Briefs, Back Artwork exclusive by Fiona McCall, 4 x Postcards, Photobooklet (32 p.), Special Gift (?)
Group Buy: Link

36996920_10217289433734861_686121910299262976_n.jpg

This is the first (non-definitive) graphic of the third title of the Cine-Museum Art line.

Audio: Italian (DTS 5.1), German (DTS 5.1), English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French (DTS 5.1), Spanish (DTS-HD 2.0)

Subtitles: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish

Important: those who have already purchased the first two exclusive CMA can tell us the number and keep it for future releases.

Users are invited to provide suggestions for possible variations of the artworks

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that these steelbook makers keep missing the ultimate opportunity. Like having the front Norris' Spider Head with embossing. To me that would be ideal and an automatic purchase.

If it is one of your top five movies and you are a collector - wouldn't you want to own every iteration of the movie, warts and all?
Look at Alien King collecting the Matrix stuff...I think @AlienKing probably has Matrix slippers and collectible dinner plates!:rofl:
@AlienKing Slippers.....

"You put on the blue slippers - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You put on the red slippers - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
View attachment 382537
LMAO. You are crazy! First of all, it's ONE of his Top 5. Not the Top ONE.

And noooo! I dont have dinner plates or slippers. I'm not THAT crazy! I just have...umm...a zipper hoodie...with the red pill and blue pill on the front....so the zipper splits it when you open. That's not too bad. Is it? Crap! :ohno:
:coffee::shy::emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
LMAO. You are crazy! First of all, it's ONE of his Top 5. Not the Top ONE.

And noooo! I dont have dinner plates or slippers. I'm not THAT crazy! I just have...umm...a zipper hoodie...with the red pill and blue pill on the front....so the zipper splits it when you open. That's not too bad. Is it? Crap! :ohno:
:coffee::shy::emb:
Nahhhh.
The ridiculous ones wear full on black latex longcoats in public and blabber about having to see the Merovingian.
What? Do I look stupid, Brah?! Nooooooooooo!
106122F3-0D16-4E8F-A6E8-7681685A1C4F.jpeg

(I remember uncontrollable fits of laughter in the 80's when dudes actually wore replicas of the Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket!)

Last edited:
Nahhhh.
The ridiculous ones wear full on black latex longcoats in public and blabber about having to see the Merovingian.
What? Do I look stupid, Brah?! Nooooooooooo!
View attachment 385863

(I remember uncontrollable fits of laughter in the 80's when dudes actually wore replicas of the Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket!)
Haha yea as much as I would like to rock that outside, I know very well it could never work to the full effect out in the streets. Unless our future becomes Blade Runner-like?

But the thriller Jacket I think one can pull it off in very specific situations. Otherwise yea it'd be funny too.

What time will the preorder go live?
From site:
PREORDER LIVE 10/08/2018 (2:30 p.m. Italy time)
Release Date: End of Sptember
Print Run: 300 copies
- WWA Steelbook (Italy)
- Exclusive Lenticular Full Slip
- Back Artwork Exclusive by Fiona McCall
- 4 x Postcards
- Photobooklet (32 pg)
- Special Gift (?)

Preorder Price: 42,90€
Regular Price: 45,90€

Reactions: somebodys_kid