01.jpg

02.jpg

ukthing1.jpg

ukthing2.jpg

ukthing3.jpg

ukthing4.jpg

ukthing5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
going to reorder this, was going to do it today but its still on pre order and can only have the slow shipping option. so will order in the morning and can select 1st class shipping intead.

Mine arrived over the weekend and as I expected it's much MUCH better in person than it looks in the pictures! Very pleased I picked it up

apparently so. Universal decided to apply some filtering for BD releases of it's older titles that were originally released on HD-DVD

Apollo 13 was reportedly better on HD-DVD. to be honest though, i have both titles i think they look great on BD.

Thanks,

I don't get why companies do this. Nearly every bit of AV equipment I've owned allows you to smear, smudge, filter & process the picture to your hearts content. Why apply all this crap to the base material?

I'll try a little comparrision on my set up when it arrives.

Unless I wear my glasses, my eyes add a certain level of filtering / blurring on their own, so it barely affects me :)

Mine arrived yesterday.

As I've mentioned before, I was on the fence with this one. The original pictures looked pretty naff, but in person it's really very nice.

The Debossed title has a worn effect on the paint & the background it'self is really intricate.

If you hate the front cover you are unlikely to be converted, but I'm very happy with it, if you are on the fence I would give it a go.

Yeah i had a quick look at my copy for 10 minutes yesterday. And i think the transfer is great, still plenty of grain dint get all this dnr everywere looks good to me. And im picky.

hmmm,
i screwed up with this one as i forgot i had it on pre-order and im now skint among other reasons.
i hope to make it til payday so i can keep it. lol

Anyone feeling like scanning this for the collection manager?

How do I upload them for the CM? I have done some scans (I'll let you decide their quality) so I can provide them right away :)

EDIT: done it.

Last edited: