The Transformers: The Movie (1986) - 30th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: September 13, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Shoutfactory (OOS) - Amazon CA (Temporarily OOS)
Price: $27.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $28.99 (Shout Factory - US/Canada shipping only) - CDN $35.16 (Amazon CA)

81576hh9jdL._SY445_.jpg

01.png 02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I secured my copy from Amazon, and it was delivered today. This thing is a beauty and am glad I jumped on the $19.99 price when I did.

I just pre-ordered it day one when it was $34.99, set it and forgot about it, then when it shipped I noticed it must have dipped at some point since I was only charged $19.99

It may still happen? The UK Steelbook doesn't get released till 12th December. So if Amazon puts in another order now, that could get added to the UK order and they would just put in the US discs. I am purely guessing here and assuming the UK Steelbooks haven't been made yet.

I'll probably not open the one form Shout until I get something clear from Amazon. Rather be safe than sorry.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lester
A nice steelbook but they sent mine in a bubble bag, :( no suprise there was no luck with it too, the front took a few dents on route, just rubbish really and not well planned by whoever dealt with the order at Amazon. (n) There is a UK release coming but I decided to leave the order as some steelbooks came boxed previously from Amazon US, I do find it's bit of a mixed bag though with packaging.

I've been given the choice to return it for a refund and replacement or take a refund and keep it, not the usual replace and keep, maybe depends on who deals with it in customer service, the price has gone up and they are adding customs and tax estimate to it, also the exchange rate is playing more of a factor, originally I got it for around £20-£21. now it's around £34-£35, EEK! I'll be buying a UK release now instead, more less the same and can get it for a better price.

Currently showing up as In Stock at Best Buy online. 2 stores "near" me reportedly have less than 3.