The Voices (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Films) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: 13 July, 2015 (Live Thurs May 21 mid-day)
Purchase link:
Zavvi,
Amazon.
Price: £17.99

steel.jpg

Confirmed earlier today via Arrow's twitter feed:

Watch out for a strictly limited edition #TheVoices Fridge #Steelbook coming to the UK on July 13

https://twitter.com/ArrowFilms/status/592978657943101440

Maybe something like this?

the-voices-poster03.jpg

My favourite film of last year - I am so in for this one!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 351
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I'll pick up the steelbook but this is a movie I want to see....will probably pick up the amaray when it goes cheap

No Kendrick on the cover = no sale.
If they put Gemma Arterton on the cover, I would have purchased.
You realise that this is Ryan's film? In comparison to him and his pets, Anna and Gemma are barely in the film. But funnily enough I don't see anyone moaning that Ryan isn't on the front...

@BluSteel2012 the sticker is pink because that is the logo for Milton (wear Ryan works while wearing his pink jumpsuit).

Reactions: Paperinukke
You realise that this is Ryan's film? In comparison to him and his pets, Anna and Gemma are barely in the film. But funnily enough I don't see anyone moaning that Ryan isn't on the front...
Of course no one says anything, Reynolds isn't a woman. I tend to think anyway that those kind of posts are just jokes, because who would really think that way. Jokes or not, it's only tiring though. Just like those countless "I would buy it if it had Scarlett Johansson on it/instant buy because of ScarJo :naughty:", I can't say they were ever anything but irritating.

Reactions: CasuallyDressed
Nice looking Steelbook with Fridge/Freezer concept artwork.

Don't get me wrong when i say this, but its a very unusual release for Arrow even if they are releasing through Zavvi.

2014 Comedy starring Ryan Reynolds and Anna Kendrick??? Havent seen it so not going to pass opinion on it.

It just doesn't fit their usual film selection criteria of offbeat Cult/Horror.

Will be interested in how this release pans out and where it could lead to for Arrow.

damn it just watched the trailer for this i'm now going to have to own this looks funny as fook :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@digitalbabe if this is going live tommorrow thursday at 12pm we are going to need a purchase link in the op please and can you confirm that it is just i will have to get out of bed as work nights

many thanks
basil :thumbs: