The Voices (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Films) [UK]

Apr 1, 2013
London
Release: 13 July, 2015 (Live Thurs May 21 mid-day)
Purchase link:
Zavvi,
Amazon.
Price: £17.99

steel.jpg

Confirmed earlier today via Arrow's twitter feed:

Watch out for a strictly limited edition #TheVoices Fridge #Steelbook coming to the UK on July 13

https://twitter.com/ArrowFilms/status/592978657943101440

Maybe something like this?

the-voices-poster03.jpg

My favourite film of last year - I am so in for this one!

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 348
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Cool, cool, cool.

I always expect Arrow to release "older" films but here it's a brand new one, so that's a nice surprise.

Haven't seen the film, but the trailer looked great. I'll definitely be interested in a steelbook if the art is good!

Had a little feeling arrow would release this. Would be very interested in this

Recently ordered this from the U.S. but yet to watch. Bought based on viewing the trailer & loving the directors earlier film Persepolis.

UPDATE: Watched it & LOVED it!!

Fridge Steelbook? I'm guessing the steelbook outer is of a fridge (all gloss white, with possible fridge magnet, messages, photos, stickers embossed on front) with the steelbook inner artwork being the contents of the fridge (in this case, milk, vegetables & 2 heads:dead::dead:). I'd buy that :thumbs:

Looking forward to the artwork (hopefully soon!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lordpercy
Arrow Films so far have not officially announced a release of a steelbook or any Blu-ray yet
Its so far not listed on their website for a release and they when they make release announcements its done on their Facebook page
They regularly do new releases announcements for each quarter and at other times a surprise release usually every month on a Tuesday or a Friday

They have been promoting the film though its only got a cinema release recently on March 20th 2015