The Wailing (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Nova Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order January 7, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $41.99 (Type A - Type B) - $42.99 (Lenti) - $36.99 (1/4 Slip Nova) - $37.99 (1/4 Slip Kimchi)
Notes: Type A 1400 copies - Type B 900 copies - Lenti 1400 copies - 1/4 Slip 300 copies

Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion :
Love the steel !
Front of full slip is great
Lenti is nice

Is this the back of the full slip ? What about the back of the lenti ?
Art is not that great

Attachments

• 20191224_153542.jpg
    20191224_153542.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 352
My opinion :
Love the steel !
Front of full slip is great
Lenti is nice

Is this the back of the full slip ? What about the back of the lenti ?
Art is not that great
I was looking at their Facebook page and it said that this was full slip B. I agree, I'm not too big on this full slip art, however full slip A and the lenti look great! I was also hoping we can see the back of each slips. Hopefully they reveal that soon!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Love them all apart from the slip with weird coloured fruit on it lol. I'll probably go for the other full slip if I decide to order this.

Really nice job on this release. :thumbs:

Reactions: Zagreus
Is the multicoloured version taken from an official poster or just made up for this release? It's nice in it's own way, but I can't really remember any moments in the film when things turned psychedelic, so not sure it reflects the film.

Are these releases usually English-friendly in terms of subtitles?

Is the multicoloured version taken from an official poster or just made up for this release? It's nice in it's own way, but I can't really remember any moments in the film when things turned psychedelic, so not sure it reflects the film.

Are these releases usually English-friendly in terms of subtitles?
I could be wrong (haven't seen the film), but to me it just looks like a still from the film with a filter applied over the top.

I could be wrong (haven't seen the film), but to me it just looks like a still from the film with a filter applied over the top.

@Noodles i hop you will gave rhe chance to see it soon !
I can't recall this shot in the movie, but it can for sure fit in different scenes... i also think it is just a filter, it would be a really weird choce for a made up art.

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles i hop you will gave rhe chance to see it soon !
I can't recall this shot in the movie, but it can for sure fit in different scenes... i also think it is just a filter, it would be a really weird choce for a made up art.
Honestly, I think I'll blind-buy it after all... I've been on a good run with watching amazing Asian films lately and can't get enough of them, so I'm really in the mood to check this out! Plus these edition looks great. :drool:

Reactions: Jocelin