The Walking Dead: Season 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Saturday 27 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £19.99

4.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, the pre-order dates are exactly during the first days of my vacation, right when I'm not going to have any internet access at all. :(
I hope they don't sell out too quickly.

Looks awesome all together :hungry:

@chunk :naughty:

Thanks harry:notworthy::thumbs:
Yeah they look awesome, I'm really excited to get these now:oohyeah::oohyeah:

I can't stand the guy on the forth steel (not cos he played a bad guy i just didnt like him) but I have to admit the artwork looks great:cigar: would be cool to have a character front and back so you get double the amount and can switch back and forth when displaying them.. but that's just me being super greedy:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
So so far we've had

Season 1 - Rick - Atlanta City
Season 2 - Daryl - The Farm
Season 3 - Michonne - The Prison
Season 4 - The Governor - ???
Season 5 - Carol - Terminus
Season 6 - Glenn - ???

So what background are The Governor and Glenn getting? Glenn will probably have Alexandria, but I can't think what The Governor would have? Woodbury maybe? Even though it had 10 seconds of screetime in season 4...

BUT **** YES THESE ARE COMING OUT!! PREORDERING THESE ASAP!.

I hope they continue with Season 7+ though :(

dont think it will be higher print run. Entertainment Store S01-03 were limited to 4.000 and they had really trouble to selling them even for that huge bargain prices at the end and so all 3 seasons magicly disappeared at the exact same time just when s04-06 were announced from eondirect. bet they still have stored a bunch of leftovers of these to go live once again with s04-06.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
An empty Slim Season 3 would literally be the most perfect thing ever after this announcement, especially after I accidentally scratched my Season 3 :(

Since Zavvi have picked these up, it's likely Season 7 will be made now right?

An empty Slim Season 3 would literally be the most perfect thing ever after this announcement, especially after I accidentally scratched my Season 3 :(

Since Zavvi have picked these up, it's likely Season 7 will be made now right?

IF these sell out or sell well, then yes I think you could assume Season 7 would be done.

• Thanks
So how do the special features on UK versions compare to other regions? And are they uncut.?

The first question you have to answer would be if you can play region B discs. these will very likely be locked to B and most TWD collectibles are locked to their region (USA and Canada are all locked to A)

• Helpful Post