The Walking Dead: Season 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Saturday 27 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £19.99

4.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
The piece of card it sits in where it says 'Exclusive Steelbook Edition with Artwork by Jock' etc etc. If you turn S3 into a slim, the card is too thick.
Oh yeah. I thought you meant a slipcover and not the j-card. I think I got rid of those. Or they're in a box somewhere...

I've pre ordered seasons 4 and 5 but feeling that season 6 is a bit pricey at £35. Probably with it being a new release but suppose you need to order it to keep the collection 100%. It one that you don't want to leave it and wait for a price drop because you don't know how people will react with it. Feel like you can't take the risk with it.

Reactions: Flash
I've pre ordered seasons 4 and 5 but feeling that season 6 is a bit pricey at £35. Probably with it being a new release but suppose you need to order it to keep the collection 100%. It one that you don't want to leave it and wait for a price drop because you don't know how people will react with it. Feel like you can't take the risk with it.

Yes it's tricky one. I think a lot of people have waited a long time for these and although they probably wouldn't have wanted them to come at once but having waited so long I think a lot of people will order these.

I wonder if Zavvi will do a fear the walking dead one soon?

The regular release is £32.99 as it will be a new release, I suppose it evens out as the steels of season 4 & 5 at £19.99 are cheaper than the regular editions on zavvi at the moment.. So it's actually cheaper to buy the steels of seasons 4,5 and 6 than it is the regular ones... I'll be buying them as I've waited far too long thinking I'd be stuck with an odd 3 seasons in steelbooks, plus going by how long those took to sell, I'm guessing the print fun for these will be smaller do they might not be around to be discounted.

Yes it's tricky one. I think a lot of people have waited a long time for these and although they probably wouldn't have wanted them to come at once but having waited so long I think a lot of people will order these.

I wonder if Zavvi will do a fear the walking dead one soon?
I would like to see them do it but for some reason I don't think they will. Unless it goes under the same art work as these then there's always a chance.

Reactions: Flash
I've pre ordered seasons 4 and 5 but feeling that season 6 is a bit pricey at £35.
For sure, prices of these steelbooks were all over the place at PRE-ORDER and you just have to look back to see . . . not forgetting that the 35 quid for Season 6 is no more expensive than Season 3 was back in the day:-
SEASON 1 @GBP 19.99 (ES excl.)
SEASON 2 @GBP 27.99 (ES excl.)
SEASON 3 @GBP 36.99 (ES excl.)
SEASON 4 @GBP 19.99 ( ? )
SEASON 5 @GBP 19.99 ( ? )
SEASON 6 @GBP 34.99 ( ? )

SEASON 7 @GBP ?
http://undeadwalking.com/2016/06/22...talks-reinvention-and-keeping-the-show-going/

NOT seeing these listed as single retailer exclusives any more and consequently waiting to see what happens when / if they turn up at Amazon or at E One's outlet on the Bay.

The Walking Dead Season 4 - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray
£19.99

Save: £10.00

The Walking Dead Season 5 - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray
£19.99

Save: £10.00

The Walking Dead Season 6 - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray
£34.99

Save: £15.00

Last edited:
Reactions: Aldo1892
Surprisingly, they've never actually been listed as exclusives on their site... it's only on social media where Zavvi referred to them as exclusives.

@Willzy123 and @Noodles are we sure that these are not jumbos? Because the mock-ups are definately 100% jumbo templates!!
Sorry mate... only just seen your post. I think the only person that can confirm this is @eonedirect. I'd ask for more info from Zavvi, but we all know how inaccurate they can be!

I don't know :(

What backgrounds do you think The Gov and Glenn will get considering Carol has Terminus?
Here's Glenn's...

1.jpg

Really surprised this and seasons 5 and 6 haven`t been dispatched yet, has the release date been changed? because it stills states for October 3rd release or is there a delay.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles