Digibook The Walking Dead Season 4: LE Blu-ray Digibook eOne Direct Exclusive (5 Disc Blu-ray) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Entertainment One have set up as eOneDirect on Play.com and have this cool exclusive on The Walking Dead Season 4

Available to purchase: HERE
Pre-Order price: £35.00
Release Date: 29th September 2014

The limited edition hardback book features high gloss stills and character gallery photos from Season 4. The book collection also includes the complete season 4 on Blu-ray.

67175344_500x500_1.jpg

BTW - I hope I've set this up in the right section. I don't normally wander out of the SteelBook threads!! :p

Attachments

• twd.jpg
    twd.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by a moderator:
I´m not convinced that this is actually a digibook. As Digitalbabe says, we will leave it here for the moment, but it may belong in the Other Book/Bound Editions Section.
Nice looking book though and it may be that the discs are stored in cardboard sleeves/pages.
If it´s not a digibook, what does the packaging for the discs themselves look like?

Reactions: digitalbabe
I´m not convinced that this is actually a digibook. As Digitalbabe says, we will leave it here for the moment, but it may belong in the Other Book/Bound Editions Section.
Nice looking book though and it may be that the discs are stored in cardboard sleeves/pages.
If it´s not a digibook, what does the packaging for the discs themselves look like?
I agree, there's nothing on the image that shows this is a digibook. It does say it is a hardback book that includes season 4 so I'm guessing it could be the standard packaging with a bonus book.

Mine was shipped today at £45 :(

Why don't you ask if they can refund the difference? The option is that you could return the item for a full refund so it would be easier for them to just refund the difference

Worth a try...