Digibook The Walking Dead Season 4: LE Blu-ray Digibook eOne Direct Exclusive (5 Disc Blu-ray) [UK]

zoneism

Steel Player
Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
Entertainment One have set up as eOneDirect on Play.com and have this cool exclusive on The Walking Dead Season 4

Available to purchase: HERE
Pre-Order price: £35.00
Release Date: 29th September 2014

The limited edition hardback book features high gloss stills and character gallery photos from Season 4. The book collection also includes the complete season 4 on Blu-ray.

67175344_500x500_1.jpg

BTW - I hope I've set this up in the right section. I don't normally wander out of the SteelBook threads!! :p

Attachments

• twd.jpg
    twd.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please kindly post the link to their ebay store? Thanks.

Just looked & its no longer on there, Sorry.

Edit, Just looked at my order page & at the top it says listing was ended by the seller because there was a error in the listing.

anyone received his Copy??? photos???:D

Hoping mine arrives today, I'll post pics when it does.

Reactions: MK50
Wow. That is one gorgeous digibook. Thanks for posting the pics snowblood.

Is there anyone who can help and order a copy for me as they don't ship to Canada? Please and thank you.

Buy it and have it sent to my address - i can then send it to you etc. Just message me for my address if you don't know it. :)

Buy it and have it sent to my address - i can then send it to you etc. Just message me for my address if you don't know it. :)
Hi David,

Thank you so much for offering to help. You are one cool dude. However, when I tried to sign up and enter my credit card info, there was no option to select Canada for the billing address, so even if it's possible to enter a different shipping address, I couldn't complete the registration as I was unable to get past the billing info part of the set up.

If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to order it for me? I can pay you right away. Just break down the costs for me. I would be forever grateful.

Regards,

Jeremy

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus