The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have any ideas on what the limited edition might be of??? I don't have any of them yet but from what I've seen of them the zombie head tank is definitely my favourite so far.

Anyone have any ideas on what the limited edition might be of??? I don't have any of them yet but from what I've seen of them the zombie head tank is definitely my favourite so far.
Nope. I don't think Spawn is at liberty to say...

Pick it up if you can. By far the best.

Nope. I don't think Spawn is at liberty to say...

Pick it up if you can. By far the best.
All I can think that it might be is a walker hanging from a tree with a "W" carved into its head.

Anyone else got any suggestions as to what they think/would like the limited edition to be?

All I can think that it might be is a walker hanging from a tree with a "W" carved into its head.

Anyone else got any suggestions as to what they think/would like the limited edition to be?

Why do people keep asking this?? Everyone has already said their predictions and nobody has any new info yet. Probably the flare walker or a walker head with a W.

Why do people keep asking this?? Everyone has already said their predictions and nobody has any new info yet. Probably the flare walker or a walker head with a W.
Alright no need to be rude about it. I didn't realise people had said their predictions. Plus other people might have other predictions, there's really no harm in asking again.

Well you have asked 3 different times and nobody knows anything at all yet.
And that means you have to be rude about it? Discussing things is what this forum is for. For all I know someone might have a new idea, I'm not asking if anyone KNOWS what it's going to be, I'm starting an entertaining conversation about what people would LIKE it to be. People that have already said what they think it is don't need to comment again if they don't want to, but there might be other people that do want to comment. And people like you that are rude on here shouldn't bother commenting either, there is no need for it, it ruins it for everyone.

Hope its the Flare Walker head

Me to. Recently we're gotten glow in dark title on a steelbook slipcase (plain archives zero dark 30) so glow in dark part of a collectors set would be awesome. It could follow same idea as S2 set but instead of twisting screwdriver it could be just removing/inserting the flare.