The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
They will show it off at comic con! It could be one of the guys melted to the pavement from the first half of the season.

I wonder how big it will be ? can't be that big ?
Hopefully not TOO big. But some sort of burnt out car and a knocked down fence in the background and a few melted walkers in the foreground could be the way they're going, from the look of the teaser! But that would be quite different from everything they've done before so I'm not sure....

Reactions: luke98
Hopefully not TOO big. But some sort of burnt out car and a knocked down fence in the background and a few melted walkers in the foreground could be the way they're going, from the look of the teaser!
Probably something to do with the wolves hope the UK will get this!!! The Season 3 limited edition sold out fast, waiting for Amazon UK to make the Season 4 limited edition go up felt like forever :sick: :cry::squint::(:arghh:

Reactions: navydavey
Probably something to do with the wolves hope the UK will get this!!! The Season 3 limited edition sold out fast, waiting for Amazon UK to make the Season 4 limited edition go up felt like forever :sick: :cry::squint::(:arghh:
That's a good shout actually.

I completely forgot about the dogs! I feel like that was quite iconic actually, they've always come up against human walkers, and when the dogs came they had no idea what to do. So that would be quite a good one for them to choose.

Luke you are ON IT!!

That's a good shout actually.

I completely forgot about the dogs! I feel like that was quite iconic actually, they've always come up against human walkers, and when the dogs came they had no idea what to do. So that would be quite a good one for them to choose.

Luke you are ON IT!!
could this mean anything ? ignore the Governor's head on Carl's body and look at the Walker and i think i can see the "amc" logo blurred out in the background , i think the "amc" logo is on there limited edition sets........
full_d_1436051109.jpg

Reactions: Ultron96
Hopefully it is as it would go well with S4 tree edition (not that i own it lol), but msybe with a similiar function of when you slide it in and out (i know ;) ) the walkers arm raises and lowers. The extra attention to the background with fence and car could be to give that something different to S4.