The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Limited Edition Blu-ray) [UK/Germany/USA/Canada/France]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 1st, 2015 (USA) - December 14th, 2015 (UK)
Purchase links & prices:
[USA Amazon.com $134.99]
[UK eOne Direct (Rakuten) £89.99]
[UK eOne Direct (ebay) £89.99]

[France Amazon.fr €117.95
[Canada Amazon.ca CDN $97.29]
[Germany Media Markt DE €129.00]
[Spain Amazon ES €89.90]

81vicyp_EPAL_SL1500.jpg

Lrekfhx.jpg

Last edited:
I too hope the UK gets the set (Even though we always get a crappy digibox instead of the cool looking US version)
Hope details dont take too long to trickle down to us

Reactions: luke98
Huh? Pretty sure I got my Zombie Head Fish Tank from Amazon.UK and so was my Tree Hugger Edition (S4) :)

What I mean is that the limited editions in the UK get a cheaper digibox with the zombie fish tank and tree zombie where as the US got a nice sturdy boxset to go with their limited editions. I wish our boxsets that came with the limited editions were of the same high quality as those in the US.

Reactions: deeii
I too hope the UK gets the set (Even though we always get a crappy digibox instead of the cool looking US version)
Hope details dont take too long to trickle down to us
Could you post a picture of the UK Digibook? I never picked any of the limited editions up because I didn't know about them at the time!

Thanks Luke! To be fair that artwork is still quite nice, it's just annoying because the U.S. Gets amazing cartoon-style artwork!

(P.S. Loving the perfectly white coloured pillow in the corner.. Looks very clean and new ;))
lol thats just a pillow case , plus i changed some settings on my camera so the colors are not great :(

Reactions: Ultron96
Thanks Luke! To be fair that artwork is still quite nice, it's just annoying because the U.S. gets amazing cartoon-style artwork!

The digipacks look ok but the quality is poor, really thin card where as the US versions look really sturdy (may be mistaken but that's how it looks)
Either way it wont stop me getting the limited editions of each season regardless

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultron96 and luke98