Waxwork Records The Warriors - OST (colored Vinyl)

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Release: May 6th, 2016
Purchase & Price:
Zavvi - Classic Black Vinyl - 35 GBP
Transmission Records - Classic Black Vinyl - 30 GBP
Waxwork - Classic Black Vinyl - 40 USD
Waxwork - "Oxblood Vest & Subway Car Silver Swirl" Vinyl - 40 USD
Waxwork - "Graffiti" Vinyl - 40 USD (sold out)
Waxwork - Deluxe Package - 125 USD (sold out)

Warriors_Black_web_large.jpg
Warriors_Subway_Car_web_large.jpg
Warriors_Grafitti_web_large.jpg

Warriors_Deluxe_Package_web_1024x1024.jpg

Waxwork Records is excited to announce our long awaited release of THE WARRIORS. This expanded, deluxe double LP is three years in the making and features the re-mastered 1979 original soundtrack, in addition to, the vinyl debut of the complete film score by Barry DeVorzon.

Directed by Walter Hill and based off of the 1965 novel by Sol Yurick of the same name, THE WARRIORS is the absolute definition of an influential cult-classic film. THE WARRIORS has permeated the landscape of pop culture, music, film, fashion, comics, and video games.

THE WARRIORS will be available in a variety of variants for all you boppers out there. Here are the details for all of you with an ear for the action:

Each variant available includes audio that has been sourced directly from the original master tapes for a brand new transfer, and then mastered for vinyl by former White Zombie guitarist, J. Yuenger. Includes a heavyweight insert with photography and credits. Artwork by Marvel Comics illustrator, Dave Rapoza. All housed in an old-style tip-on gatefold jacket.

Warriors_Back_Cover_web.jpg

Warriors_Grafitti_Inner_web.jpg

Warriors_Interior_web.jpg

THE WARRIORS Deluxe Package:

Includes The Warriors 2xLP on 180 Gram "Graffiti" Vinyl

Slip Case Designed by Gary Pullin

12 Page Booklet of Never-Before-Seen Photography from the Paramount Pictures Archive

100% Embroidered Warriors Logo "Top Rocker" Back Patch

100% Embroidered Warriors Winged Skull Logo Back Patch

Printed Insert

Artwork by Dave Rapoza

222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been traveling the last few days and I sadly missed deluxe and graffiti version.
I didn't think it will sell out this fast! :arghh:

Damn buddy that's whack. Maybe after they did all the shipping cancellations come back in the store.

Neither did I to be honest... I guess it was more limited than Taxi Driver. Sorry to hear you missed out dude. :(

Taxi Driver print run was split in just two color ways and Warriors split into four: classic black, the two variants and the boxset. That's probably the reason.

Really disappointed in that price difference. Not sure how I feel about extras costing more than double the price of the LP set.

Yeah that was pricey but I think that there went a lot of work in it so it's probably reasonable. They're great people and also collectors. I don't think it's a rip-off. We will see when people receive it.

Reactions: Noodles
Taxi Driver print run was split in just two color ways and Warriors split into four: classic black, the two variants and the boxset. That's probably the reason.
Damn, no wonder it sold out then... I thought they would've increased the print run rather than split it between the different editions.

Reactions: dan8885
Damn, no wonder it sold out then... I thought they would've increased the print run rather than split it between the different editions.

I'm just guessing. Can't see more request for Warriors than Taxi Driver. Both equally cult movies and first time proper vinyl release..

Anyone received theirs yet? Mine's apparently been stuck in London with no further updates for the past three days... last time I received my copy of Taxi Driver the same day it arrived in London, so I'm a little worried. :ohno:

It finally turned up this morning, despite the tracking not updating for four days. :confused:

Have to say that this is possibly my favourite vinyl in my collection. So glad that I went with the graffiti version.. it looks even better in hand. Spinning it now and the soundtrack is awesome! :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo