The Witch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 2nd , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday 16th around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Overall Gloss Finish

11508974-2774498077110010.jpg

11508974-1534498077477405.jpg 11508974-1314498077737781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops! Someone at Zavvi HQ dropped a bollock..... they're accidentally mooting a steelbook that hasn't yet had a UK release and people would actually like to purchase :thumbs:

Lol

First time in a while I've been happy with their wave of steels. Minus ex machina for obvious reasons but I don't mind the art.
I think that's the better of lebowski steels too. And smoking aces whilst might not be the best art (I don't mind it) it still hasn't had a steel (or at least over here)

Better than the recent 5th wave, 2012, green hornet etc etc bunch of re releases

Reactions: Punker76
I like both the available steelbooks, but damn, I wish to God someone would do a premium package for this film. I haven't pined for a premium package this badly since before It Follows and Let the Right One In got the treatment.

I'm dying for kimchi blu collection to tackle a girl walks home alone at night steel package and then the bad batch to follow. Also hoping the blu collection nice guys steel still happens too

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
Any idea on when this and lebowski go live?

I'm assuming next week or the week after.

Mr @paulboland any inside info?

Also what was all these re releases you were banging on about last night? You mentioned loads are coming and you would make threads for them today

Any idea on when this and lebowski go live?

I'm assuming next week or the week after.

Mr @paulboland any inside info?

Also what was all these re releases you were banging on about last night? You mentioned loads are coming and you would make threads for them today
Not seen any info yet regarding the pre order date
When see any updates I will post in the threads and add the Zavvi links when website purchase links released

There is a slight possibility these might not be Zavvi exclusives but I expect they will be

The re-releases I mentioned
Have a look in the steelbook threads I posted the info in each thread this afternoon Final Fantasy: XV Kingsglaive and Goosebumps and created a new thread for Salt

You can also expect more re-releases over the coming months

Last edited:
Not seen any info yet regarding the pre order date
When see any updates I will post in the threads and add the Zavvi links when website purchase links released

There is a slight possibility these might not be Zavvi exclusives but I expect they will be

The re-releases I mentioned
Have a look in the steelbook threads I posted the info in each thread this afternoon Final Fantasy: XV Kingsglaive and Goosebumps and created a new thread for Salt

You can also expect more re-releases over the coming months

Ok cool. Yeah i reakon they will be zavvi exclusives

Oh right, I see the threads bumped but didn't realise they were for re releases. I didn't actually click in them.

Some have new threads and some don't whether it's new art or not. Bit confusing.
Goosebumps - same art - goes in old thread but salt - same art - gets new thread (and there was a pop art re release recently lol)

Did want to pick up goosebumps when it drops because it's a nice steel but isn't that still available to buy from the first time? Lol

You can always expect re releases Paul

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland