The Witch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 2nd , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday 16th around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Overall Gloss Finish

11508974-2774498077110010.jpg

11508974-1534498077477405.jpg 11508974-1314498077737781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, noodles has already updated the art work in all the threads. Now your repeating it lol
He not uploaded the front artwork on it's own and it's also what we use in steelbook threads op as the main image with other images as spoiler
I hadn't got around to doing that yet as I'm in a bit of a rush... got to nip out now, so feel free to add the image/spoilers to the OPs if you're able to mate.

Thanks Paul! :)

Reactions: paulboland
He not uploaded the front artwork on it's own and it's also what we use in steelbook threads op as the main image with other images as spoiler

Fair enough but it's not always what is used for OP main image. As you can see when checking through the forum lists

Fair enough but it's not always what is used for OP main image. As you can see when checking through the forum lists
They are meant to be so the thumbnail shows the front of the steelbook when browsing the listings in the steelbook forum
Sometimes it's not been done but should have been but most times it's done ;)

Reactions: Flloydo
They are meant to be so the thumbnail shows the front of the steelbook when browsing the listings in the steelbook forum
Sometimes it's not been done but should have been but most times it's done ;)

I didn't mean that, but don't worry

I hate it when your browsing through the forum and there is no pic and it's the avatar of who created the thread

For some reason I thought this was going live today

Must of dreamt it :sleep:

Got it pre-ordered at Amazon spain for 12 eur.
Enjoyed the movie, especially the setting and folklore. I couldn't ask for a better art, even glossy!

I can´t find the thread for SE/FI/NO/DK steelbook, but can any northern ninja @Ranavalone @spass confirm that steelbook for those countries contains Czech subtitles? Coz bluray.com say so, but I would like to have it confirmed. Thanks