The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Anyone looking to sell this for a pretty penny?

I might consider buying it for $800 used. Would need pics though.
For that price you’ll get it Brand New Sealed and shipped Next Day Air Saver cuz ain’t nobody but you willing to pay that much for it. Trust me I’m sure they jumped all over you by now. They’ve been dying to get rid of it for that price

I havent looked lately but 800 isnt bad, they went for 1700+ in the past i think.

I would throw $500 for this and $300 for AASB

I havent looked lately but 800 isnt bad, they went for 1700+ in the past i think.

I would throw $500 for this and $300 for AASB
You do know the only auction (that I have ever seen) for this sold for $300 right? That’s why you never see any auctions for it. My advice is too just wait. They eventually give up and put it up for auction.

You do know the only auction (that I have ever seen) for this sold for $300 right? That’s why you never see any auctions for it. My advice is too just wait. They eventually give up and put it up for auction.

You only have to go back 1 page in this thread to see people discussing auctions that finished at nearly £1000 so I guess you weren't watching too hard. :naughty::thumbs:

They have gone MUCH higher. I dont check often but if one squeaked by for $300 then they are extremely lucky

Our very own @Noodles designed the front slipcover I believe, so that's obviously why it's so sought after and damned expensive ;):notworthy:
Haha try telling that to the Wind River slip I also designed... that thing ain't so expensive lol.

Funny this should get bumped though - promised myself I'd never part with my copy, but have recently been considering it. :ohno: