The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
We collect steelbooks not gold, diamonds or Ferrari's! even the most expensive box sets cost maximum 200€ to own.... If you give this box set away for free it is still NOT a huge loss. Please correct me if I am right ;)

Looks you want to tell/hint me who this person is..... but you're not allowed. You can always name(-and shame) this person by PM ;)

1. Some aren't happy that the seller is listing this in eBay. So I gave my opinion.
2. The last one sold for $1500 (think it was someone in Canada) which is a rare feat that I have never come across before as the grails those days used to sell for $500-$700.
3. The seller made losses in the region of 10-25 quid per FAC which to me is a huge loss. I remember him selling 10-15 so that's about 100-250 quid worth of losses. Now he has listed Wolf which is a true grail and this is going to offset his losses.

Morality & ethics are out of consideration given the current state of the market. So I haven't said anything wrong here.

1. Some aren't happy that the seller is listing this in eBay. So I gave my opinion.
2. The last one sold for $1500 (think it was someone in Canada) which is a rare feat that I have never come across before as the grails those days used to sell for $500-$700.
3. The seller made losses in the region of 10-25 quid per FAC which to me is a huge loss. I remember him selling 10-15 so that's about 100-250 quid worth of losses. Now he has listed Wolf which is a true grail and this is going to offset his losses.

Morality & ethics are out of consideration given the current state of the market. So I haven't said anything wrong here.
There is nothing morally, ethically, or in any way wrong with selling something that you own.
Godspeed. Hope he gets a good deal.

Ok so is it they don't care or just don't want to spend 5min to find out who the seller is so they can actually get these into the hands of collectors that really want them.

Correction, Rich folks pay poor people to make the things you buy ;)
Poor people become unpoor by working for people to make the things we buy.;)

True BUT if a buyer posts that he pays top dollar for a copy THEN sells a few weeks later...What would you say?
Well, if you are implying shenanigans- then that would be bad. (Like a fake sale to himself or a friend to establish a benchmark and drive up the price)
But, otherwise, fine. Steelbooks aren't high finanace, so, big whoop. I don't think Steelbook flippers make big bucks - and probably eat it more often than not.

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Poor people become unpoor by working for people to make the things we buy.;)
Well the facts would disagree with you as the majority of the working class live paycheck to paycheck and would consider themselves poor. But like was said that's a conversation for another forum.

Well the facts would disagree with you as the majority of the working class live paycheck to paycheck and would consider themselves poor. But like was said that's a conversation for another forum.
Subjective. I worked for 5 years in what would be called a slum- and every house had a dish, every occupant a cell phone and a flat screen TV, and an Escalade in the driveway.

I'm wondering how many of these are actually out in the wild... it's not very often I come across any photos of them on social media. I'd love to start reposting them on my own social accounts if anyone has/does share photos of them though, so please feel free to give me a shout if so. ;)

I'm wondering how many of these are actually out in the wild... it's not very often I come across any photos of them on social media. I'd love to start reposting them on my own social accounts if anyone has/does share photos of them though, so please feel free to give me a shout if so. ;)
I can help, PM me and I'll shoot something across for you.

The thing that bugs me the most about this is that this was supposedly suppose to be for the fans of FilmArena but the majority of these went to scalpers cuz let’s face it they’re the ones who could afford to get every single release. This defenatley won’t be the last one we see put up for auction. And eventually we’ll see this sell for $100 cuz they’re running out of millionaires to buy these.