The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #70) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: Gift
Note: Limited to 101 numbered copies

bs-wall-street-vizualizace-tagged-jpg.295354

wolf-jpg.293219

THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK WEA)
FAC # 70 The Wolf of Wall Street FullSlip (Loyalty GIFT) includes:

- Exclusive FullSlip
- WEA exclusive SteelBook
- Special Collector's Cards
- Character Collector's Cards
- Collector's booklet
- Numbered collectible card and numbered hologram.

This product is not intended for sale. It is conceived as a gift for collectors of FAC editions, who own completely all of previous FAC SteelBook editions, from FAC #1 to FAC #69, including all Hardboxes, all Maniacs Collector's Boxes and all FAC unnumbered editions. A Collector who qualifies, gets FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET for free.

Following conditions and additional information:

In order to obtain this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, you need to make a video of your complete FAC collection until 30th June 2017. In the video must be clearly visible who records the video, to what date is video recorded and the camera must visibly capture all FAC editions (front view, back view, bottom view at hologram if included) and its holograms. Unnumbered editions can be just shown, as they do not contain holograms. A Collector may comment his collection during recording video.

Recorded videos are intended only for FA team, to assess who is entitled to receive FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition. Any further publication of these videos is only possible with the consent of the author. Recorded videos or links to videos please send to [email protected]

This action is voluntary. A Collector who owns all the previous FAC editions is not required to attend this event.

Additional notes:
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, it is not necessary to own FAC edition CLOSELY WATCHED TRAINS, as this edition does not include a SteelBook.
In order to get this FAC #70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET edition as a gift, a collector has to own either numbered or unnumbered edition FAC # 1 AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

In case that the limitation of this edition does not cover all applicants, will decide the order of received emails with video.

Last edited:
Basically the same here. Only missing AASB really. I have all the boxes but not the individuals. Everything else I have

i asked on FB before making a video and was told no so i didnt bother past that. They might have if I had made the video but did deny other people with the same as me.
Exactly the same for me :(
I have (now HAD) all editions of ''almost'' all released, that means; Hardbox, E1 till E5 (for some FA money-cow releases), Maniac collector boxes etc. I even have doubles....

But hey..... I am/was not a loyal customer in the eyes of FA, so why should complain?

Iron clad proof that what I've been saying for years is 100% accurate.... which is that releases that involve the most effort by the retailer to ensure each copy is distributed amongst non selling individuals only serves to fuel the effect that is perceived as an issue by "real collectors" (quote marks highly intentional).

Simply put... if 5 resellers get their hands on 20 copies each, making 100 copies available post retail sell out, the price of said item will hardly go anywhere.

However, if only 5 copies of a release ever get posted for after market sale, the price will skyrocket to oblivion.

Which scenario makes it easier to obtain for a collector who missed out and which scenario makes it impossible?

Look at AASB... Look at Elektra. Look at TWOWS. Amazing how many people still don't get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Its his copy and he can do whatever he wants with it. The same seller has made huge losses with other items and this one title could potentially offset it giving the seller some relief. So it is fair play. Loyalty takes a backseat when it comes to collecting as the market is oversaturated and finances are squeezed. If you want to question morals, you can talk to our rich folks and corporates who are avoiding taxes :)

Its his copy and he can do whatever he wants with it. The same seller has made huge losses with other items and this one title could potentially offset it giving the seller some relief. So it is fair play. Loyalty takes a backseat when it comes to collecting as the market is oversaturated and finances are squeezed. If you want to question morals, you can talk to our rich folks and corporates who are avoiding taxes :)
Rich folks and corporates make the things you buy, so....

Iron clad proof that what I've been saying for years is 100% accurate.... which is that releases that involve the most effort by the retailer to ensure each copy is distributed amongst non selling individuals only serves to fuel the effect that is perceived as an issue by "real collectors" (quote marks highly intentional).

Simply put... if 5 resellers get their hands on 20 copies each, making 100 copies available post retail sell out, the price of said item will hardly go anywhere.

However, if only 5 copies of a release ever get posted for after market sale, the price will skyrocket to oblivion.
Long story short, you have discovered some basic laws of economics. Congratulations. ;)

Yes. He has sold many items that ended at big losses.
We collect steelbooks not gold, diamonds or Ferrari's! even the most expensive box sets cost maximum 200€ to own.... If you give this box set away for free it is still NOT a huge loss. Please correct me if I am right ;)

If you want to argue about reselling then please feel to do so with the #1 eBay reseller and not me.
Looks you want to tell/hint me who this person is..... but you're not allowed. You can always name(-and shame) this person by PM ;)