The Wolverine (3D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Saturn & MM Exclusive) [Germany]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany

Attachments

• Wolverine SATURN.png
    Wolverine SATURN.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 434
  • Wolverine-de.png
    Wolverine-de.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like it but if one to buy only one steelbook of this film it will certainly be the French Lenti-steel no doubt about it, the white backdrop is simply amazing, I am getting both :scat:

Can anybode comment on the subs:
I see on 1 picture: subtitles: deutsch english Turkish

are there any other subtitles , maybe dutch?

I have checked the extended cut and this have dutch subtitles :thumbs:. The disc started on mine BD-player also with the dutch logo of "Kijkwijzer".

I guess that the other disc's also have dutch subtitles.

In hand this steel is a blockbuster in the steelbook world.

Reactions: earthscope
Went to my local Saturn today-no Copies left,because they already sold them since Yesterday-two Days before ReleaseEEK!

Got a Copy at my local MM-Store Manager told me they only got 25 Copies because too many online Orders-EEK!

Reactions: earthscope
Went to my local Saturn today-no Copies left,because they already sold them since Yesterday-two Days before ReleaseEEK!

Got a Copy at my local MM-Store Manager told me they only got 25 Copies because too many online Orders-EEK!

By mine local store (MM Herzogenrath) they got alone reserved copies (like mine :D). No store copies, zero.

This will be quick OOP.

I have checked the extended cut and this have dutch subtitles :thumbs:. The disc started on mine BD-player also with the dutch logo of "Kijkwijzer".

Italian track/sub on 2d discs?
Could you check on 3D disc too? Italian should be present in this one only :ohno:

Last edited:
3D Disc:

Audio: English DTS HD MA 7.1; German, Italian DTS 5.1; Hungarian, Polish, Mandarin DD 5.1; English DD 2.0

Subs: English, German, Italian, Hungarian, Polish, Mandarin

2D Disc:

Audio: English DTS HD MA 7.1; French, Spanish, German DTS 5.1; Mandarin(?), Turkish DD 5.1; English DD 2.0

Subs: English, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Mandarin(?), Turkish

2D Disc (Extended Cut):

Audio: English DTS HD MA 7.1; French, Spanish, German DTS 5.1; Turkish DD 5.1; English DD 2.0; Commentary by Director James Mangold

Subs: English, French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish,
Translation of the commentary (French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish)

I hope that Mandarin is correct.

Last edited:
Can you put some photos please . From the back , inside , front . Is the lenticular on this one good (good quality printing and ,deep efect ,good transition lenticular , or very bad , almost without effect and dark ??
Thanks