The Wolverine (3D Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Saturn & MM Exclusive) [Germany]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany

Attachments

• Wolverine SATURN.png
    Wolverine SATURN.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 434
  • Wolverine-de.png
    Wolverine-de.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine from the GB,today.not the best lenticular ever:

I completely disagree. If you take off the shrinkwrap you will realise that this is one of the best lenticulars ever. It lines up perfectly with the surrounding steelbook, has spectacular 3d depth and is a dynamic image of Logan.
Taking the wrapping off makes a huge difference in the appearance of this steel. In hand I am very impressed by this effort from Fox! I hope they keep up the good work with the predator steel. Get this one guys but you have to open it to truly appreciate it. You won't be disappointed!

The German Wolverine Lenti mag...

I'm the proud owner of this great edition. I've swapped the discs with the standard US target slip release...hell yeah! I bought this on eBay for a very reasonable price, $65. It is Truly Mint, I came to this conclusion because I OPENED IT! Not with my 'SEE-THROUGH GLASSES'. I love the art work! The back seems plain at first glance, but if you really look at it the back is fantastic for what it is. Great quality. The Lenti mag doesn't have a effect of movement per say, but it has amazing depth. I like this better than my HMV. Here's a pic of my xmen/wolverine steels....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: NinjaFeetz