Feb 25, 2010
From IMDB:
Wolverine travels to Japan to train with a samurai warrior
With: Hugh Jackman

Trailer:
[media=youtube]WEbzZP-_Ssc[/media]

Old infos:
More info here, courtesy of GeekTyrant.

I personally hope that this movie is R-rated. The Claremont - Miller storyline was somewhat risque and violent, judging from what I've heard.

I also heard that in the initial draft script for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, there was a sequence in Japan that involved a battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth, on a bullet train, no less. So, yes, I am drooling at the prospect of this movie, but it has to be R-Rated.

Old discussion:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6926/

Attachments

• EHqYg.jpg
    EHqYg.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited by a moderator:
As a Wolverine fan since childhood, this is my movie of the year! This looks perfect and I don't care what the naysayers say; I hope Jackman plays Logan for as long as humanly possible!

I hope Jackman plays Logan for as long as humanly possible!

I agree! It's amazing that he has played Wolverine in 7 X-men films! And im happy that there's not even any word on the street that this character will be recast. If Jackman stays in shape, he can keep playing Wolverine until he's 50!....crap he's almost 50. He's been playing Wolverine since he was 32!

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
Love Jackman as Wolverine, but this looks to be more of the same. The score seems Dark Knight-ish... not that much to be excited about. Hopefully it grows on me.

Definitely looking forward to this, I enjoyed the first one despite its flaws. I loved Liev Schreiber and Ryan Reynolds performances. I always enjoyed Wolverines time in Japan from the comics as well.

This film is going to be AMAZING and will be the ultimate film for Wolverine fans! Here's exclusive CinemaCon footage:

Last edited by a moderator: