Feb 25, 2010
From IMDB:
Wolverine travels to Japan to train with a samurai warrior
With: Hugh Jackman

Trailer:
[media=youtube]WEbzZP-_Ssc[/media]

Old infos:
More info here, courtesy of GeekTyrant.

I personally hope that this movie is R-rated. The Claremont - Miller storyline was somewhat risque and violent, judging from what I've heard.

I also heard that in the initial draft script for X-Men Origins: Wolverine, there was a sequence in Japan that involved a battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth, on a bullet train, no less. So, yes, I am drooling at the prospect of this movie, but it has to be R-Rated.

Old discussion:
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/6926/

Attachments

• EHqYg.jpg
    EHqYg.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
I agree completely. Very enjoyable. But I'm not freaking out about it. Weird that it basically never mentions or shows the x-men. But maybe that's a good thing.

Jackman is a beast. So perfect in this role. Marvel got so lucky that Doug ray Scott had to bow out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

It was a very good wolverine movie. Definitely ALOT better than origins.

But man that post credit scene. I'm pumped especially considering what Fox showed at SDCC.

Saw this today and enjoyed it, good as Jackman is I feel the films lose something as soon as the ensemble disappears, a feeling only added to by the raised interest as soon as an familiar face appears. It's a solid entry, better than some, not as good as others.

After the relative disapointment of Pacific Rim i had high hopes for this and it met them all i loved it Jackman was born to play Logan, a lot better than origins everything was top notch the 3D, the action, and the photography of the stunning japanese locations.
Of course the critics & reviewers have given it luke warm reviews but what the do they know bunch of pretentious muppets just go and see it then go see it again i am.
FYI stay untill the end credits have rolled :naughty:

Last edited:
Just came back from it.
While I'll agree it's def. better than Origins, I'm kinda disapointed by it. Of course Logan (Jackman) is perfect (as always) in this role, but I dunno... all the Japanese theme movie... let me off a little bit...

Of course, the final battle was nice and surprising!
Can't wait to see what they are planning for us with Wolverine in the future... will he gets his metal claws back someday...?

And finally, stay in your seat for the credits...
A nice intro to X-Men DOFP. Seeing Magneto was awesome (Sir McKellen is a pure joy to watch in any role!), but Professor X. Wow!!!!! I'm more thrilled to see the movie to see how they're gonna explains to us how the **** he's alive!!!!

Last word:
SENTINEL!!!! :scat: :scat:

Just saw it tonight.

I felt overall its a good film. Great action and Jackman does a great performance again.

I felt it was a little long at times, I think it could have been shortened by 5-10 mins and been more effective.

The after the credits scene was a nice surprise! Can't wait for the next X-Man film now!

I wont lie the extra scene at the end was my fave of the entire thing.

I liked the japan story line but at times I did feel a few things were too long.

Still a great film to see :oohyeah:

Saw this tonight and have mixed feelings on it. I love that it's different from most superhero movies, but the villains are all over the place. I love the tone of it, but each character has at least one scene where I'm scratching my head. I need to watch again at some point in time.

Ive seen the film last night and i will say the film is not great. So i will pass for together with iron man 3. Damn i fell asleep from the entire film lok

ok saw this again ... last time i feel alseep 3x lol ... . its a good movie i was just tired the first time. :p

I like it, pretty cool ... but def diff atleast for those not knowing of his japanese ties.

I felt that this was such an improvement over the first film that I can't complain about much.

Was tempted by "2 Guns" but went to see this instead.

Hugh Jackson looks the part, after all. :eek:

If the bar ain't bendin, then you're just pretendin #xmen #daysoffuturepast

BQb3RVYCIAAYzfv.jpg:large

Reactions: Jason Bourne