The World's End (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu Exclusive #003) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 05-20-19

jasong

Premium Supporter
Jul 3, 2019
UK
did you get a tracking number and does it work!
It is one of those that just confirms delivery, (same as I have had with their others). It now says "delivered" and shows the signature. Its usually a few days and then arrives. My delivery notification email was 29/11.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Feb 22, 2019
Manchester
All 3 of mine turned up today, not checked if the tracking has updated yet, but mine was the same as above. Packaged very well. So well infact that Im not able to sneak open them at my desk and have a good look at them.

Jun 13, 2013
Finally took a punt on an EB release and purchased the Worlds End lenti, not bad..... but anyone else got different disc art to that advertised?

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
Xmas plan didn’t work sadly so still don’t have this (got another steel I desperately wanted but that wasnt the last ofma set like this one so the complesionist in me is doing somersaults)

just waiting for another price drop as I refuse to pay full price when all a, gonna do when I get it, is swap out the steel for the Amazon.co.uk version.
So just keeping the slip and any bits really, so £20 is even a bit much.

anyone after just the steel itself(plus movie disc of course, let me know

Reactions: dfoles

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
still need Worlds End to complete the set but cant bring myself to pull the trigger due to the horrid artwork on the steel itself (I have the Amazon.co.uk steelbook which is lovely)

But the trilogy is incomplete so far as lenti slips are concerned