The World's End (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu Exclusive #003) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 6, 2019 - May 20, 2019
Purchase links: Blu Box - Full Slip - Lenticular - SteelBook (Pre-orders will go live 19th December at 8:00pm UK TIME)
Price: £67.99 (Blu Box) - £27.98 (Full Slip) - £28.99 (Lenticular) - £17.99 (Steelbook)
Note: Full gloss, embossing, debossing

be294971-f4ca-4407-8d2a-4a10c51b4593.png

packshot-instagram_1024x1024.png slip-collection_1024x1024.png lenti-collection-instagram_1024x1024.png

Last edited:
did you get a tracking number and does it work!
It is one of those that just confirms delivery, (same as I have had with their others). It now says "delivered" and shows the signature. Its usually a few days and then arrives. My delivery notification email was 29/11.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
All 3 of mine turned up today, not checked if the tracking has updated yet, but mine was the same as above. Packaged very well. So well infact that Im not able to sneak open them at my desk and have a good look at them.

Finally took a punt on an EB release and purchased the Worlds End lenti, not bad..... but anyone else got different disc art to that advertised?

Xmas plan didn’t work sadly so still don’t have this (got another steel I desperately wanted but that wasnt the last ofma set like this one so the complesionist in me is doing somersaults)

just waiting for another price drop as I refuse to pay full price when all a, gonna do when I get it, is swap out the steel for the Amazon.co.uk version.
So just keeping the slip and any bits really, so £20 is even a bit much.

anyone after just the steel itself(plus movie disc of course, let me know

Reactions: dfoles
still need Worlds End to complete the set but cant bring myself to pull the trigger due to the horrid artwork on the steel itself (I have the Amazon.co.uk steelbook which is lovely)

But the trilogy is incomplete so far as lenti slips are concerned

Does anyone have a spare one of this arriving or of Shaun of the Dead they'd be willing to part with? I've been looking for them everywhere!

dont think they did or were due - sent me Hot Fuzz by mistake and been trying to exchange all through jan: no stock, sold out, was EVERY reply

am sure they would have prefered to exchange than have to refund me if they knew they were getting stock