Amazon UK - £21.50 Sold out

:LOL:

Amazon Artwork
TWE_F.jpg

More Artwork
TWE_M.jpg

TWE_I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So... this has oddly gone up in price. $40-100 on eBay. Amazon has it listed for $250!!! Glad I got one when it first came out.

So... this has oddly gone up in price. $40-100 on eBay. Amazon has it listed for $250!!! Glad I got one when it first came out.

this was selling for $90 on the bay over 2 years ago. even the bidding wars were pushing these above $80 at that time.

one of the best plain jane steelbooks in my collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
this was selling for $90 on the bay over 2 years ago. even the bidding wars were pushing these above $80 at that time.

one of the best plain jane steelbooks in my collection.
I hate that I didn't push for a replacement. Mine has some scratches on the back, but it is a gorgeous steelbook.

Got mine a couple years ago. It was not easy to find but paid $40 for an opened copy with a tiny, barely noticeable scratch. I can imagine it's even more expensive now.

I remember cancelling this and kick-ass 2 at the time of retail assuming it'd never be worth much. Haha both ended up being much nicer in hand than anticipated. Though I no longer collect steelbooks any more, this is definitely one of the nicest general releases ever

I bought this on day of release from HMV in stoke on trent, stuck in
on the shelf still sealed and not looked at it since lol, didn't like the movie that much.
As already mentioned, gets better on repeat viewings,

If not, trade / sell it. Am sure there will be plenty willing to take it off your hands