Earth
Release date: October 16, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €25.66

33474370vz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: wouter
a nice back artwork instead of printed info text on the back

Have you got the German futurepak?. The reason I ask is that the futurepak is awesome. One of the best steels I have. Up there with the recent Surpiria 4k or that lovely Lawrence of Arabia steelbook from China a few years back. That's why I'd be amazed if this new one comes close.

Does it mater. It's region B anyway in Germany and the print is 100% English Friendly with the original English Titles. It's only the cover in which the name is different. The print is awesome. You're not going to get a better print anywhere.

Does it mater. It's region B anyway in Germany and the print is 100% English Friendly with the original English Titles. It's only the cover in which the name is different. The print is awesome. You're not going to get a better print anywhere.
No it doesn't for me, and I think if this is the best going, I shall have to put a pre-order in. Thanks for the info :thumbs:

Reactions: funkeule
Damn this film is popular in Germany. Mediabooks, the Futurepak and now a steelbook! I have the mediabook, was gonna get the Futurepak but other stuff got in the priority queue first, so I may just wait for the steelbook now. lol

Mine's turned up today in an A1 mailer - I think it's survived the journey unscathed but more on that later when I check it out.

Thanks to @Lollard2002 for the debate earlier and convincing me to get this from Germany - one of my favorite movies from the 80s :thumbs:

Hope it does live up to expectations - as for the steel I'm really impressed and would recommend to buy it without question if you are a fan too.