The Wrestler (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.2) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date : February 26, 2014 / Pre-Orders start at 8:00 AM, Jan 18 (KST / UTC+9 hours)

Price : $33.00

Purchase : Plainarchive.com - Live Now

Korean bluray production company, Plain Archive will made their 2nd exclusive title. It is THE WRESTLER. It will be contain Exclusive Artwork Exclusive Slip Cover, Exclusive Booklet. They will release this winter.

ioae.jpg

859285_394350797376075_2000008783_o.jpg

68598_394363667374788_1067697893_n.png

Attachments

• wrestler.jpg
    wrestler.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
I can't believe they found more of these! I thought they would be sold out a long time ago.

yeh im baffled how this has been in stock so long. the 1/4 slip fair enough but this version i have no idea!

not complaining as i picked up a spare copy! :D

only 4 copies left!! get em quick!

yeh im baffled how this has been in stock so long. the 1/4 slip fair enough but this version i have no idea!

not complaining as i picked up a spare copy! :D

only 4 copies left!! get em quick!

I tried to check out and grab one they are gone! It says sold out when I try and check out, must of just missed it :wtf::wtf:

Finally got it to work had to add it to my cart about 6 times. This happens everytime I'm involved with a PA preorder. Even with Sugarman took like 6-7 minutes before it wouldn't say out of stock when I am in the check out process. This is why I missed out on half of ZDT What am I doing wrong. I've done a million preorders I'm not an idiot, well maybe. Anyway man so frustrating that site

Finally got it to work had to add it to my cart about 6 times. This happens everytime I'm involved with a PA preorder. Even with Sugarman took like 6-7 minutes before it wouldn't say out of stock when I am in the check out process. This is why I missed out on half of ZDT What am I doing wrong. I've done a million preorders I'm not an idiot, well maybe. Anyway man so frustrating that site

glad you managed to get one! something sounds up with your browser or internet. no idea what though!

Reactions: Jaxxx
glad you managed to get one! something sounds up with your browser or internet. no idea what though!
I don't know Kimichi, Nova, all the others I can preorder lightning quick, never any issues but PA gioirdhkrrfjji enough to drive me to drink. How do you know exactly how many copies are left? Phew glad I opened up this forum was waiting to combine this with Sugarman for shipping and sold out like 2 days prior.

Also gave me an excuse to grab The Impossible and free PA stickers but couldn't justify just purchasing that alone with shipping costs.

I don't know Kimichi, Nova, all the others I can preorder lightning quick, never any issues but PA gioirdhkrrfjji enough to drive me to drink. How do you know exactly how many copies are left? Phew glad I opened up this forum was waiting to combine this with Sugarman for shipping and sold out like 2 days prior.

Also gave me an excuse to grab The Impossible and free PA stickers but couldn't justify just purchasing that alone with shipping costs.
You add it to the basket and try and checkout, it should tell you then how many copies are left.

Reactions: Jaxxx

Free PA Stickers? How do you get those?

I don't know Kimichi, Nova, all the others I can preorder lightning quick, never any issues but PA gioirdhkrrfjji enough to drive me to drink. How do you know exactly how many copies are left? .

You add it to the basket and try and checkout, it should tell you then how many copies are left.

and this is where the "problem" is: somebody puts the remaining stock (for example 4 copies) in the basket and hits checkout - from that moment on it's "reserved" for checkout completion, and it shows "sold out" for everyone else; until the person leaves the checkout process or empties his cart. it's the same system like at mondotees.com for example. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: djjez83