10800278-1366890913-90223.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 303
Last edited by a moderator:
X-Files Fight the Future / I Want to Believe Steelbook

Hi guys,
apologies if this has already been posted (can't seem to see it anywhere!)
I was just wondering, does anyone know if this steelbook (which I am RIDICULOUSLY excited about!) contains the "Directors Cut" of both films? Or at the very least, the superior Directors Cut of I Want to Believe?
Anyone else pumped? I've just bought the Season 10 Vol 1 Collection and the first 2 Volumes of the Classic Comic series...
Readying myself for an X-Files Geekout.
Cheers for any and all help, and REALLY sorry if I've double threaded something here, as I say, I just couldn't seem to find it anywhere!

Attachments

• 81RdMQKPGxL__SL1500_.jpg
    81RdMQKPGxL__SL1500_.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 816--DHnR2L__SL1500_.jpg
    816--DHnR2L__SL1500_.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 77
  • A1VdJOaYi4L__SL1500_.jpg
    A1VdJOaYi4L__SL1500_.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: frankfish44
Does anyone know if the version of I Want to Believe is the Directors Cut or not?
I will be very annoyed if the disks have new artwork and one has to go because it's an inferior version of the film.
The Directors Cut really is amazing compared to the theatrical release.

BUMP!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Just to reittorate.
Do people know if this will be similar to or the same as the American Region 1 release?
With ultraviolet for both films, the theatrical and extended cuts of Fight the Future and the Directors cut of I Want to Believe?

in case it helps anyone looks live Zavvi has lowered their price on this as well now to £16.95 especially for international members with the cheap shipping

Reactions: tono06
Cancelled my order for this a couple of weeks ago. Regretting it now, massive x-files fan. Just paid for a trip to Japan so funds are low at the moment :( Hopefully will stick around for a while so I can pick it up in a few weeks!

mine was also dispatched but i noticed on my paypal they charged me for the pre order price of 24.99 and not the adjusted price on the web site now. has anyone else ever had a problem with zavvi doing this.

i sent an email so will see how they respond.

Cancelled my order for this a couple of weeks ago. Regretting it now, massive x-files fan. Just paid for a trip to Japan so funds are low at the moment :( Hopefully will stick around for a while so I can pick it up in a few weeks!

With this being a trade wide release I think it will be around for a while.;)