March 2013:
Thor7.jpg

Price: $199.99
Product Code: MMS175
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Release Date: March 2013
Link: Pre-order Thor 1/6th Scale Figure ITEM STATUS: IN-STOCK

The Thor Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Hemsworth as Thor in The Avengers movie
Approximately 32 cm tall
Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair for holding hammer
Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
One (1) detachable red cape
One (1) dark blue costume with red stripes and silver patterned long sleeves
One (1) upper body armor with silver circle plates
One (1) pair of dark blue pants with red stripes
One (1) pair of black, dark blue and silver boots
One (1) pair of forearm pads
One (1) authentic metal mjolnir with patterned holder and leather-like strap at the end
Figure stand with Thor nameplate and the movie logo

Attachments

• Thor1.jpg
    Thor1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Thor8.jpg
    Thor8.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 251
  • Thor6.jpg
    Thor6.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Thor5.jpg
    Thor5.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 251
  • Thor4.jpg
    Thor4.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 252
  • Thor3.jpg
    Thor3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 230
  • Thor2.jpg
    Thor2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at getting this soon. I still wonder if I should have waited for Thor 2 ones- but IDK- I missed the 1 Thor Hot Toys- didn't want to miss the second.

I want this but dont have the cash right now. any chance this will sell out soon?

Its slowly selling out at quite a few UK retailers now but still available at Forbidden Planet. Though I think this one will won't sellout or command such a high premium as the likely of Nick Fury or Hawkeye

EDIT: Cancelled this order changed it with Black Widow (from BBTS) and Loki 1/6th from SideShow a few minutes ago. Can't wait, they will look good next to the Mark XLII We are ordering as well. I'm surprised the Mark XLII is so cheap compared to the rest of them. I guess they made a lot more of them.

I just for some reason don't like the look of his pants and boots, where I find the Widow to be truer to the movie looks wise, I will probably end up getting one that is made to reflect Thor 2 down the road.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the Mark XLII is so cheap compared to the rest of them. I guess they made a lot more of them.

The Mark XLII is a different toy line (Power Pose line) compared to the others Avengers figures. There's a reason it's cheaper.. only 4 (I think) pose positions and alot less articulation.
The rest of the Avengers line you've ordered are from the MMS series (Movie Masterseries) - far more detailed/articulation and more expensive :D.
So far there's no pre-order available of the MMS version of the Mark XLII. If you look at the price of the Mark VII, it'll give you an idea how much the Mark XLII will be once more details are revealed :)
Hope that helps..

Reactions: pmacs
The headsculpt is incredibly stiff. I am having a hard time making it turn. Also, the joints are hard, it takes a little pressure to make the elbows bend. Not a big deal, it's plastic.