Thor 2: The Dark World (Possible Lenticular 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Zavvi, great... will be easy to place an international order as well as not having to worry about the silly Zbox.
I vote NO though, cos nothing is gonna top Kimchi's lenti (the grail) OR Blufans lenti. (2nd best)

Thor 2 BD 3D Lenticular steelbook

BD in the listing is a giveaway its most likely a Zavvi exclusive
Any time you see BD in a steelbook listing its a Zavvi exclusive or another retailers exclusive that's not a Amazon release
The same persons again adding the listings to Amazon

Thor 2 BD 3D Lenticular steelbook

BD in the listing is a giveaway its most likely a Zavvi exclusive
Any time you see BD in a steelbook listing its a Zavvi exclusive or another retailers exclusive that's not a Amazon release
The same persons again adding the listings to Amazon

I've checked Amazon.it for this one as well and found it (created a thread aleady).
After that, i checked Amazon.de as well, and it's also listed there - BUT on our german site it's listed as UK-import, so you might be right... :)

Zbox Curator mentioned there was more releases to come a few months ago and would be part of the same series
Iron Man/Captain America etc as in Marvel so it most likely will be tied to a Zbox

Someone with inside info is leaking zavvi releases before they have been announced and submitting the listings to be put on amazon
Naughty :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
I dunno. The artwork on the original WWA for Thor 2 was pretty poor, especially with no spine on the title. The US and Canadian one was ok because it had some words, but still had the bad artwork, especially the back. If this ends up being true and something decent then I could be in for it. There is a reason the original is still widely available for not too much money!

If this is given a WEA treatment then shame on Disney/Marvel cos they turned down some amazing WEA artwork from Blufans and kinda forced them to use the original lame Thor 2 artwork.

Last edited:
Well if it's packaged with a sh*tbox then that's more money saved by me cos I won't be biting.

Meh, not really interested. Granted the first release had crappy artwork, but it will take alot for me to doubledip on this one.
With a Zhitbox ill never be interested.

Anyone else find it a bit odd that it's Thor 2 and not Thor 1 given the second already has a 3D disc

I was thinking of the same thing. With IM, CA having a "lenticular" zavvi makeover, I would think Thor 1 will join them first. Anyway, if this is tied up w/ZBox then won't be ordering..

if is a zavvi lenti would not touch with a barge pole, after avengers they just do not no how to properly lentis period.
also i have thor 2 bb and happy enough with that.

basil :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.