tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £28.99

12211778-1884686517963221.jpg

If the code doesn't work regardless of what you do then it's been stopped by zavvi, which should be the same for every customer.
If code works for some and not others then it's to do with your own settings on your phone/PC/Laptop/iPad etc, which you need to change or mess with at the time.

The other day I was questioning the code not working and Paul came along and made a suggestion regarding clearing the cache / refreshing on whatever device it is you use.
I have tried this today and it worked for me using a PC.
Granted, not everybody has access to PC at a particular time, but for next time (or for Thor 2) in advance find out how to do this for each device you may use.
Sometimes it might just be unlucky that you can't use it.

Reactions: paulboland
I can't complain I have used a lot of codes for many orders and normally not had issues in past just these recent ones, I know or at times if I was late in knowing steelbook going live and it not working I put that down to zavvi stopping it. But most of the times always worked more so sooner the better.
But I keep see what happens next time,when is Thor 2 up for pre order?

But m still kicking myself with missing the winter soldier steelbook I had ordered other two and somehow missed that one and thought it be back up after but never was.

But m still kicking myself with missing the winter soldier steelbook I had ordered other two and somehow missed that one and thought it be back up after but never was.

It could... could... still come back in stock at some point for a short period.

Oh yes I'll have some of that thank you very much :) preordered

Nice to see they dropped this without any clue. F*ckers

Missed the code, oh well.

Heads up next time yeah zav

Ordered earlier with code, but sneaky zavvi put the price up to £28.99, so the free postage and discount still made it £26.09. That's still expensive for what it is, but it's Thor so....

See that this is now sold out.

I can see a lot of annoyed people coming home from work later who have missed this going live.
More than likely, you win some you lose some, people should know by now zavvis tactics, they dropped this without much notice, lucky I saw the HDN thread at midday, a whopping 10 minutes before zavvis twitter feed even mentioned it, all in the hope that people would no doubt miss the discount code...