tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £28.99

12211778-1884686517963221.jpg

The US slips for the best buy exclusive look very different. I want both unless it's just placeholder art. Just an example the CA Civil War Slips look different but I suppose most people are happy with 1 of either Zavvi or Best Buy Thor 4K steelbooks. I was on here yesterday and didn't even see this. Theres a decent chance these sctually sold out or very few copies will come back in stock once

Went to buy this yesterday but on my computer it wasn’t signing into my PayPal cause the password was wrong so thought screw it I’ll go on my phone cause it’s got my password saved on there so went downstairs, picked up phone. Went on Zavvi and it was sold out

Ho hum never mind

Just to let everyone know, virkia posted on the Thor 2 thread, a pic of an email (French customer) who has had a cancellation confirmation for their Thor steelbook order. It basically reads that due to demand, this item has been restricted to 2 per customer and that as we can see from your account, you have ordered more and they will be cancelled,..... so I would imagine if you ordered 5, it will be reduced to 2 ? rather than cancelled outright….

anyway below is that email thanks to @virkia :

1563443560145[1].png

'The Zavvi Ambassador' as some like to refer to him, TOLD zavvi to cancel orders and TOLD them to limit to 2, interfering old busy-body, these high and mighty, know-it-alls, better than everyone else types really do annoy me.....:naughty:

Is this sarcasm ?......:D

No offence to be taken, it's all in jest, I swear.....:thumbs: