tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £28.99

12211778-1884686517963221.jpg

I always wonder how that works. How do people manage to pre-sell multiple copies of these things when there is always the risk that some of the copies will arrive damaged?

I imagine they just simply take the orders, people pay, then if they can't fulfill the orders or orders arrive damaged then they just refund them and send them back themselves.
The buyer will also know the risk and the seller will states on their profile 'this is a pre-order item and not yet in hand' blah.

Lots of the Iron Man zavvi being sold I noticed.

Reactions: Stygian
I imagine they just simply take the orders, people pay, then if they can't fulfill the orders or orders arrive damaged then they just refund them and send them back themselves.
The buyer will also know the risk and the seller will states on their profile 'this is a pre-order item and not yet in hand' blah.

Lots of the Iron Man zavvi being sold I noticed.

That would really suck for the person who missed it from Zavvi and then gets their pre-order refunded on eBay when it's released.
Missed out on it twice when they think they have secured a copy in advance.

That would really suck for the person who missed it from Zavvi and then gets their pre-order refunded on eBay when it's released.
Missed out on it twice when they think they have secured a copy in advance.

Absolutely. This is why I try to be on here regularly checking threads. Once its done, its done and thanks to all you guys being on top of it all and putting the links, working codes, tags etc up it's a really big help!

• Thanks
Fantastic news. I hope there's plenty of warning for the released stock going on sale. Have all the Cap 4Ks, all the Iron Man 4Ks ordered & Thor 2, would hate to miss this one!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Personally from my experience I have brought several items on the secondary market from resellers because I missed them at the time or they don't come back in stock as more important things come up in life imo it's always nice to know there's a back up plan if you really want an item that bad even if you do pay more but that's just me :thumbs:

• Thanks
Also hope they will give a warning before the new stock goes on sale. I didn't buy any of these Marvel 4k re-releases but Thor is only MCU movie I don't have a steelbook for :dizzy:

@paulboland were you able to use your contacts to compel them to restock cancelled orders? ;)

From what I seen posted elsewhere on another web forum cancelled orders stock will be put back on website closer to release date or just after

Zavvi are cancelling multi bulk orders how many that adds up to I don't know

I'm waiting myself for it to come back in stock

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Aniv
I always hope zavvi will put up winter soldier 4k steel,which i somehow thought i had ordered but out of the three had not. But looks like im going to have to oay more elsewhere to get it,its great they at times come up with titles long sold out back in stock and other steels but just my luck not this one.

Reactions: Robles
I always hope zavvi will put up winter soldier 4k steel,which i somehow thought i had ordered but out of the three had not. But looks like im going to have to oay more elsewhere to get it,its great they at times come up with titles long sold out back in stock and other steels but just my luck not this one.
Mate I’m in the same boat when it comes to both Cap releases. I have all the rest on pre-order except for the dark world which will more than likely come back in stock due to them cancelling bulk orders, so that I’m not worried about but the 2 Cap releases look like they will need to come from eBay as I really need to complete the set ;) ;)

Been charged for this now this morning hopefully it gets sent out soon, unlike my John wick charged last tuesday still not been dispatched

Reactions: St4rlord
My copy arrived today. Usual crappy packaging but at least it's intact. I have no idea why they insist on such poor packaging for steelbooks