Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £28.99

12211778-1884686517963221.jpg

Missed putting an order in as I was asleep

I did not expect this to sell out that fast less than 3 hours

I expect this will be back available to pre order after large bulk orders are cancelled

i heard if you order 2 at a time they dont get cancelled ;)
Zavvi can cancel any multiple orders if required even if each multiple order was 1 only
Multiple orders done using same payment card to same delivery address as an example

Less than 3 hours it's either a website glitch or lot's of bulk orders done

On my iPad I go into settings - safari then scroll down and clear history and website data, that normally clears everything for me. Hope this helps.
Thanks I had done that was easy lol by doing a Google but thanks anyway,either it never worked or was too late in the end, the way I see it,it help covers my shipping which is £3.99 per steel if ordered on its own, sure miss the days when it was 99p.

This will be back available to order at some stage

2 hours 45 min went sold out after going live has to be a website mistake or crazy amount of bulk ordering done or Zavvi doing pretend sold out :rofl:

2 hours 45 min went sold out after going live has to be a website mistake or crazy amount of bulk ordering done or Zavvi doing pretend sold out :rofl:
Bulk orders wouldn't surprise me. I saw some of the recent 4K zavvi Iron Man listings on ebay some time ago where I saw it had '10 available' and 'X number sold' etc. Knowing people want these in 4K and they're coming in matching sets i'm sure bulk is definitely playing a part in it.

Well I waited for CA1 and 2 and they never came back in stock....

Well today is Thorsday after all.

Obviously Thor is more popular over there. The Thor and Dark World 4K SteelBooks didn't sell out in Canada yet but Iron Man 1 sold out quickly and Iron Man 2 followed a few days later finally followed by Iron Man 3.

It could be because they were all launched for sale at the same time here and people chose Iron Man over Thor.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
i heard if you order 2 at a time they dont get cancelled ;)
If you put in an order for 10 at a time they wont cancel it.

I had a massive fight with Zavvi about this years ago. They weren't even going live but had sold out.

To be honest I think it's Zavvi staff themselves that are buying them in bulk.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
If you put in an order for 10 at a time they wont cancel it.

I had a massive fight with Zavvi about this years ago. They weren't even going live but had sold out.

To be honest I think it's Zavvi staff themselves that are buying them in bulk.
Zavvi listings listed as sold out before going live is normal happens with all pre order listings.

Zavvi do cancel bulk orders on various occasions
Depends on a release and how limited it is if they do it or not

It was the fastest selling of them all, wasn't it?
I'm gutted :(
Yes and I suspect it's down to multiple bulk orders was done

Iron Man they cancelled some bulk orders a few hours after going live and made available that stock quickly

I want Zavvi do the same with this release

Yes and I suspect it's down to multiple bulk orders was done

Iron Man they cancelled some bulk orders a few hours after going live and made available that stock quickly

I want Zavvi do the same with this release

Why don't they tell then one of their developers to put a limit per steelbook? It won't be more than an hours work.
I really hope this comes back in stock. I don't have a steelbook of this movie, this is my only hope.