Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 7, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £28.99

12211778-1884686517963221.jpg

How do you do this as just ordered it full price

On a PC/Laptop go to your history on your browser and select 'clear recent history' and then clear cache etc then refresh. By the time you do it though the code might automatically stop working lol.
If you are on your mobile then no idea.

OT I know, but don't you guys clear your cache/cookies daily ? There are free apps for that. One should, google more ...

How do I delete my cache on firefox?
1. Delete the cache: The fast way with a shortcut.
  1. Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard. ...
  2. Select the period "since installation", to empty the whole browser cache.
  3. Check the Option "Images and Files in Cache".
  4. Confirm your settings, by clicking the button "delete browser data".
  5. Refresh the page.

It appears trying to order from a smart phone the code doesn’t seem to work regardless what you do. I tried this on my works phone and no success. Unfortunately don’t have access to my laptop as I’m not at home so donated £2.80 full price to Zavvi lol

I tried the cache but never made any difference i recently order the collectors set and steelbook and same there.but im not aware when these steelbooks come up,where do you find out.
I have used codes regular in past and often and never cleared cache and been fine just these recent orders. My last order would have been a nice saving.

It appears trying to order from a smart phone the code doesn’t seem to work regardless what you do. I tried this on my works phone and no success. Unfortunately don’t have access to my laptop as I’m not at home so donated £2.80 full price to Zavvi lol
I have never had issues working codes on phone its either phone or ipad hardly on main pc.