Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Release date: September 26, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)

BSP2292.JPG

Actual pictures: (Thanks to MrFurious and Elena)
Thor.jpg

Thor2.jpg

Thor3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember back in the day when i bought the amaray for Thor. A couple of days later i was browsing on the HMV website and i saw the steelbook (i only had one other steel at the time - Green Lantern... cough... cough) and i loved it.

I sold the amaray to a friend and bought the steel. I was afraid it would sell out so i asked my mrs to order it for me online whilst i was at work. Best decision i ever made. Its still one of my favs to this day.

Those were the good old days... beautiful HMV exclusives and good old play.com. £9.99 for Iron Man 1 & 2.
How the heck did you score both of those for under a tenner?!

I remember buying several of both movies at £11 for each copy of the steelbook(for myself and other collectors) ; £10.99 listed if I recall, and only recall IM2 being back in stock and me managing to get another couple copies.
Don’t ever remember either of them being sold on sale, pretty sure they sold out from almost the get go come to think of it.

Did you score them on eBay for that price? If so, bargain!

I remember trading all spares for US Disney steels which saved me about £20 per title so they were easily worth about £30 each due to demand at the time. No idea what they worth now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza