Thor (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
Release date: September 26, 2011
Purchase link: HMV.com (Sold-out)

BSP2292.JPG

Actual pictures: (Thanks to MrFurious and Elena)
Thor.jpg

Thor2.jpg

Thor3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook has remarkable longevity. A lot of the earlier grails aren't worth much anymore. Transformers Futureshop anyone? Indiana Jones? A sealed one is still in high demand, very impressive:thumbs:

You are right, but I think part of the attraction with this title is the amazing simple and classic design. It is eye candy. And if you have one with that oversized HMV oval sticker, that's a plus.

That's a bargain! ... Well looks like there's 10 people out there who would overpaid in which case. :LOL:

..I think CEX had caught on how much it's worth since it's £8 days in 2016. It's out of stock and priced at £35 on site atm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180614-235225.png
    Screenshot_20180614-235225.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Nah, whoever got this, overpaid!! This can be picked up cheap!!

View attachment 378607

Still dreaming of walking in CEX and finding it for that price. Although I think they have bumped it up to around £30 in the past few months

Can’t believe I’m still missing this and the iron man play.com steels from my collection :dunno:

One day ;)

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but how many did they make in total? I got two of them, never knew it was popular. How come? Aren't there many other Thor steelbooks?

"Never knew it was popular"...??? o_O LOL. Unless you've been in hideaway for 7 years you surely can't be serious :yawn: Please, pull the other one...

:rolleyes:

Well, despite my join date, I've only recently started visiting this forum regularly, so I haven't seen this thread before. My apologies for asking. I'll read the thread.